chapter 30

Cole.

Rolling wheels the colour of darkness, same as the seer, Everyone gather around in the four corners, but none is able to capture my green Visual sense just the way this goddess of beauty has.

Long legs revealed through the Auto-self moving machine, Beautified in transparent heels. Exquisite creature, taller than normal, knee length tight Red gown revealing her natural curves, the right hand is long to the wrist and the other is sleeveless, she's grown so much, few years ago her boobs were like that of a tennis ball, but now it's like an orange.

Her hair styled in vintage curls, that fits her perfectly, her left wrist wears a lot of colourful bangles, and as she shakes her hips side by side, her bangles dance around playfully leaving a melodious sound behind.
Her face is very sharp, not pale like the first time I saw her, her brows naturally curvy and full, not long lashes but very charming scanty ones.

Her blue eyes making contact with everything it sees, leaving everyone's eye trailing after her, her nose scrunch up as she smiles, no gap teeth just perfect set, her lips light like the stars and her mouth move to the side like the moon, it causes a dimple to show on her left cheek.

The artificial blush she wears didn't stop her from blushing anytime she steals a glance my direction.
Oh how much I've fallen in love with this important being in my life that I've grown fund of.

I wish to kiss that part of her cheek that holds a dimple and turns really red when she blush. But now I'm far from her reach but not far from her eyes, I can't wait to propose and have a baby with her, even though I told her I don't want to be a father yet because I'm scared of how she might feel, I picked a name for my babies which she agrees with me, if she gives me a boy I'll name him Iya after her brother and if I get a baby girl I'll name her Valarie.

This damsel is my everything, I have to make things work with her, maybe during the week of the new year I need to put a ring down her slim finger, I just can't wait for her to be mine forever, she's just my perfect kind of right woman.

I hear a lot of congratulations and I didn't miss the hugs and shakes from various people, still trying to make my way to my priceless jewel many people are taking away from me, even my step mom decided to come celebrate with me, she's not all that bad as I assume her to be.

It's our graduation, Ira made it happen for Iya, That Iya guy is really lucky to have a sister like her, she stayed six years just for him, taking the risk and running her own program which she graduated from two years ago. I love her and I won't stop loving her.

She's making her way to me, I rub my palms to welcome the love of my life, she moves her hips as she cat walk to meet me blushing non stop, before lapping her thighs to mine to hug me, I put my lips to her neck kissing the hickey spot that she cover with makeup, I want everyone to know that she's mine.

She tries to pull away from my hold and I stop her by pressing my lips to her soft lips, it always seems like the first time, so tender. She moan and I love it when she does that, she makes me want her more everyday, but we can't do this here, not even in my room.

I pull out angry at the thought of that, I wish I can make take her to the altar already so I can freely do what I want with her, I'm scared of putting a baby in her one day when I'm not yet married.

We drink so much, as we dance in the hall, time has really gone , our parents has already left and we need to go too, we've been here for so long and we have our small after-party to attend.

It's really fun, everyone with their date, I spin Ira around severally as we dance, wow she's a good dancer, I didn't know that, she's a great singer and an inspiration to me. She's mine not anyone else's.