"Sure, but haven't you asked her already?" He turned halfway, pointing at me while he looked at her. The girl blinked her eyes, looking at me in surprise. "Do you still need my help?"

"N-Never mind.. I'm all good." She awkwardly scratched the back of her head, turning to run away from us.

    That kinda surprised me. I thought he'd be kind enough to just help her out even if I already did. I'm just staring at him with curiosity, why did he do that? Mr. Perfect is also Mr. Kind. Why didn't he help her?

    "Do you need my help?" He suddenly asks, making me jump back to reality. I shake my head repeatedly, cheeks feeling a bit hot. "Are you okay?" I nod my head and he returns a light one.

    Fuck (Y/n) what are you doing? Don't stare at a guy all of a sudden! It would make you look like a weirdo! Especially with the perfect dude. But staring made me realize a lot of things— ridiculous ones mostly.

    He is handsome, voice very addicting, hair looking very soft and silky that I want to touch it. He looks like he's exhausted most of the time, his gaze is captivating, overall he's perfect. Well he wouldn't be Mr. Perfect if he wasn't.

    When lunch came, Hena teased the hell out of me. I didn't know she was watching me stare at the dude. I was thinking of something and I suddenly just started staring! But it's not a crime to stare so what's with it? As long as you don't look weird.

    I saw Kita-san by the office and I might just have developed a tiny crush on him. Maybe I just look up to him because he could do everything without even struggling. I'd have to cry and slap myself awake whenever I study, but to him it's just a simple task.

    Two weeks have passed and Hena is so curious about me liking Kita-san. If I were to be truthful, I've always had a small crush on that boy. I sometimes wish I could be top 1 like him, and to be okay even if things got harder.

    Right now it's the break before the last three classes for today. Hena came over to my seat to hangout for a short time while waiting for class to start. She always comes here, most times I would smack her head for making random jokes. Ehem, dirty jokes.

    I will smack her now if she ever makes one.

    "(Y/n), what do you think of him now?" Him? One word, PERFECT. "If I were you I'd want to see how he'd act towards his girl." He has someone?

    "He has a girlfriend?"

    "Rumors say that he does have a girlfriend but as we all know he never showed up with a girl. So who knows?" She shrugged and drank her soda.

    "It's not impossible for him to have a girlfriend, he's perfect like how people describe him." I comment, looking out the window, only to find the Miya twins arguing again. "He's an athlete, he probably has many fangirls."

    "You sound like a hopeless romantic."

    "Am I not?" I ask and we both laugh.

    I don't know but it feels tingly in me. Like I feel down but I am happy.. but why do I feel like this? Weird. Am I going to be having that thing called love at first sight? That happens all the time, it always ends up as a small crush. I only ever liked them by their looks.