Chapter X: Dense Bakas

Start from the beginning

"Woah. Can... I touch this?" Romeo asked curiously as he poked the food. It jiggled violently.

"Kya! That scared me." Wendy jumped, but went over to poke the food as well. "It feels somewhat pleasant," Wendy observed. Romeo nodded his head vigorously.

"What are you kids doing?" Bickslow interrupted their 'poking session'.

"Poking food," Romeo stated, being blatantly obvious.

"Ne, Bickslow, leave them alone," Lisanna huffed in a playful manner. She was also quite the matchmaker.

"That's hella weird. Come on babies, let's go replenish our hunger!" Bickslow skipped off with his 'babies'.

"Ne, Wendy, did you try this Nalu cake?" Erza randomly popped up, her face covered in crumbs, and her cheeks full of cake, like a chipmunk.

"No, not yet b-"

"NONONONO! WHERE IS THE ROMANCE?!" Mirajane finally escaped from Laxus and his poems. "NE! AUTHOR-SAN! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A ROMANCE FANFIC!"

(A/N: Just wait Mira. ( ु ॕ ӟ ॕ)ु )

"Anyways," Mira cleared her throat. "Where is all the 'love love, and the ai ai, sparkle sparkle'?" Mira fantasized, twirling in her imaginary sparkles.

"They're not into that stuff Mira, they're too young." Erza said, while taking in another mouthful of cake.

"No! We're not too young! I mean, um," Romeo interrupted. "How do I say this?"

"Well, it's not like I'm not into that..." Romeo said, his voice lower than a whisper, but the sky dragonslayer could hear every bit. And that's what triggered it.

Wendy's face was dusted with red. She appreciated that Romeo would like her. "No. He's probably just saying that he likes me as a friend," Wendy thought sadly. All of a sudden, she felt different. Like there was a new presence in her head. Wendy felt light and fluffy, like she was floating on a cloud. It wasn't a bad feeling.

"You do like me Romeo?" Wendy giggled, but immediately covered her mouth. "This isn't like me! What's going on?" she thought.

'But you do like him, don't you?'

"Well, um,"

'That's okay, I know how we feel,'

"We?"

'Yes. We are the Wendy-san.'

Wendy was now having a conversation with her dragon conscience, who was nice, but a tad bit flirty and well, controlling. They were talking in her head of course.

"What? We really thought about him like that?" Wendy asked.

'Yep. You should let him know how we feel.' her conscience winked at her.

"But, I-"

'Nonsense! Don't be so shy. Just kiss him already. We both know that we want to.'

"What?! Dragon-conscience-sannn," Wendy

"Wendy-nee?" Romeo tapped her shoulder. Wendy turned around.

"I-I'm not ready for this!" Wendy squealed as she dashed away.

"Fufufufu, young love," Mira giggled a tinkly little laugh.

"Tsk." Erza shoved in another mouthful of cake. "Love is for hopeless maniac ladies,"

"Says you," Mira smiled coldly. "When you have Jellal."

Erza turned away slowly and blushed, the same color as the strawberries on her cake. "Strawberry cake is all I need," she replied, but added barely audible, "B-Besides, he has a fiancée." she walked away to get another slice.

"Mou, Jerza for the win!" Mira called after her.

---- o(ω' )o ----

Levy ate another mouthful of pink macaroni, covered in delicious, melted yellow cheese.

(A/N: Did I make your mouth water? (◍• v •◍) )

Pantherlily landed beside her, with a single kiwi on his plate.

"One kiwi?" she asked.

"Yup." was all he responded.

"Chiiiii~" Levy stared at him while he ate the kiwi.

"Oi, Lily!" Gajeel called, while walking over to the table. Once he got there, his eyes landed on Lily eating the single kiwi. He put his plate down on the opposite side of Levy.

"Chiiiii~" Levy and Gajeel looked at the kiwi and then at each other.

"Shrimp, pass me the salt." Gajeel stated. Levy was about to hand him the salt but spoke.

"Sure- Wait, you're not going to eat the container like last time?" Levy snatched the salt back.

"Last time they didn't have iron on their menu! We sure taught them," Gajeel chuckled.

"I had already made some for you. You didn't have to demolish the whole restaurant with your 'wrecking ball'." Levy deadpanned.

Gajeel looked away and grunted.

"Is that 'Make me some iron' in your language?" Levy teased.

"I haven't had my daily dose yet," he grunted lowly.

Levy sighed as she used her solid script magic to make him some iron.

"Gihihi!" Gajeel happily munched on his iron, still oblivious to the fact that Levy putting a heart shape in the 'o' for a reason.

"Stupid dense baka." Levy rested her cheek on her hand.

---- o(ω' )o ----

Natsu and Lucy were at the corner of the guild, hiding from all the demonic fangirl matchmakers, aka Mirajane, and Lisanna, and don't forget Happy the fanboy matchmaker.

"Ne, Luce, isn't all this stuff weird?" Natsu asked.

"What? All the pink and yellow stuff?" Lucy replied.

"Yeah. I wonder what it means..." Natsu thought hard with his dense little brain.

--------------------------------

Poor Levy-chan (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

More chapters coming so please wait a little longer!
Please vote, comment, and follow! Don't forget to leave suggestions and constructive criticism! It really helps!

xoxo Puffin-chan