Chapter XII: Plans

Hello minna :3
Another chapter! And hOLY WHET 30K READS OMF
FYRUFIUFHADASsjiwodISOWO

Sorry. Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions! And if you actually read my author's notes at the beginning and end of the chapters, you get a free cookie ()

--------------------------------

After a long while, the dragonslayers found their way home with the help of Happy and Mira. Happy flew around for around 2 hours, and spotted them in the middle of a forest.

(A/N: Of course (ಠ◡ಠ) )

"Mira can kick this far?" Happy thought nervously. He shook his head and descended towards them.

"Happy!" Natsu yelled excitedly. Rogue sighed in relief.

"How am I going to carry 4 heavy dragonslayers back to the guild?"

"Oi! I'm not that heavy!" Natsu scoffed.

Lector and Frosch were somehow kicked over here as well. Happy noticed them and sighed in relief.

"Sting-kun! I can fly you back to your true love!" Lector beamed proudly. Sting huffed quietly.

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch said, but soon was glomped by his dragonslayer partner.

"Froschhh!" Rogue exclaimed with comical tears in his eyes.

Happy carried Natsu and Gajeel, Lector carried sting, and Frosch carried Rogue.

"Oi! Watch the hair!" Gajeel grunted.

Approximately 3 hours later, they landed with a 'thud' at the entrance. By then, it was already getting. dark. Mira stood there surprised.

"Oh! I didn't know you guys would be here.. s-so quickly!" A bead of sweat streamed down her face. "Well, it doesn't matter because I have everything set up!" Happy flew over to her and gave her a high five.

"Set up?" asked Rogue, dumbfounded.

"Where's my Lushee?" Natsu whined.

"Stop your yapping, let me explain."

"Yukino!" Frosch giggled.

"Where-" Sting's head snapped up to face Yukino, in some bunny print shorts and a plain tank top. Everyone was wearing their pyjamas.

"You guys are staying at the guild!" Mira said happily, clapping her hands. "I've already made plan with everyone's guild, and they agree with my goal- I mean, my idea!" Mira's expression twisted, into a cold hard glare. "You won't be leaving until I see some mate-marking," Mira chuckled a low laugh. "And you'll also be sharing rooms. Unless you want to sleep outside, I suggest that's what you do!" Mira went back to her cheerful tone.

Everyone gulped. The guys looked away. Except for Natsu. He started to laugh, and slung his arm around Lucy.

"Yay! Sleepovers with Lushee!" Lucy swatted his hand.

"Well, I'm not surprised, since you and Bunny-girl sleep together all the time, gihi!" Gajeel smirked. Lucy was sweating more buckets by the second, but Natsu just stood there oblivious..

Oh, Natsu.

"W-Well, I guess that's how it's going to be," Levy said shakily, but walked off with a face a crimson red, that would put Erza's hair to shame. "I can't do this!" Levy huffed, Wendy ran over to her and tried to calm her down.

"This idea is stupid. I'm going back," Rogue deadpanned.

"Do you not want to see the sun? Ever again?" Mira hissed. Rogue shrunk down and shook his head. "And besides, your guild master agrees with me, right Sting?"