Chapter VIII: Library Day

OMG 1.08K READS AHHHHHHHH
IM SCREAMING AND IM CURRENTLY AT A NEW YEARS PARTY
SO HERES ANOTHER UPDATE BECAUSE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
AND CELEBRATING 1K READSSS!! 💕💕👏😁

Disclaimer: Don't own FT! :3
Let's get on with the story!

xoxo Puffin-chan 😁

--------------------------------

Lucy and Levy entered the library, and it was deserted. Shelves were lined neatly across the walls. Lucy started to browse for anything that had to do with the Dragon Season and just dragons in general. Levy huddled up in a corner of the library and took out the old red book and her notepad. She jotted down notes of anything that could relate to marking mates.

It was quiet for a while, but all of a sudden, Yukino and Kagura rushed into the library.

"Ah! We finally found you!" Yukino announced. "You weren't at the guild and they told us you might have went to the library."

"Yukino? Kagura? What are you guys doing here?" Lucy asked.

"We have some questions," Kagura said. "About the dragonslayers,"

"But first, tell me what's happened the past few days," Lucy smiled.

"Sting-sama is okay I guess," Yukino blushed. We had to sleep in the same room because he didn't want to leave me."

"Kyaaaa! He's like a lovesick puppy!" Lucy teased. "And you slept in the same room?!" Lucy's eyes popped out comically.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you about it later," Yukino said quietly. "But he didn't want to sleep unless I held his hand." her blush reddened. Levy squealed happily.

"What's happening between you and Rogue?" Levy asked Kagura.

"I don't see him much since we're in different guilds, but Yukino tells me that he's eager to see me," Kagura laughed. "I visited Sabertooth the yesterday. Rogue threw me down with a hug and immediately let go."

"So he's a tsundere," Levy smirked. Kagura sweatdropped.

"On to the questions," Kagura changed the subject.

"Sting-sama had his dragon state go on for a whole night," Yukino told Levy. "Is that unusual?"

"I just did some research on that topic." Levy showed Yukino a stack of books. "Extended periods of time in their dragon state means change in stages. They'll also be in their dragon state longer each stage." Levy explained.

"I guess I'll have to take care of my dog for longer," Yukino sighed.

"How about you guys?" Kagura asked Lucy and Levy. "What's been going on with Natsu and Gajeel?"

Levy was the first to talk. "Gajeel hasn't talked to me since you guys came over the other day," she looked a little relieved.

"Natsu has been asking me to come with him everywhere. Even the bathroom!" Lucy exclaimed. The others laughed.

---- o(ω' )o ----

Natsu sneezed a couple of times. "I want Lusheee," he whined, while rubbing his nose. Natsu couldn't help it. He was feeling very vulnerable for some reason, and wanted Lucy to protect him, even though his real self was telling him it was the other way around.

"Natsu-nii, why can't you just go with Happy? Look, I need to leave in about 2 minutes. Wendy-nee and I are going on a mission!" Romeo said as he walked towards the guild doors. Wendy was waving at Natsu and Romeo, with a backpack full of supplies.