Part 3

The studio has been going on for a year now, and Joey had been working on something that he said would change the company, but wouldn't tell anybody about it.
Wally had succeeded in getting pretty much all of the other workers to be his friend, but Jack was his best friend.
Henry hadn't talked to Joey as much and their friendship was kind of disappearing. One day however, Joey came and knocked on the door of Henry's office.
The animator got up and opened the door to see who it was. "Joey, what can I do for you?" Henry asked. "I need your help with something, follow me." Joey ordered.
Henry did as he was told and followed Joey into a room. He didn't notice the pentagram painted in ink on the ground.
"What's up?" Henry asked. He just became aware that Joey had a knife. "What are you doing with that?" Henry asked.
"This knife is my tool to help me open ink cans and whatever. Here's one for you I need you to help me open them so we don't run out of ink to use." Joey handed him a knife.
Henry carefully took it, but as Joey handed him the knife, he tripped on a loose floorboard and the knife cut deeply into Henry's forearm.
"AAHHH!" Henry screamed in pain as blood flooded out of his arm and into the floor. "I'm so sorry! Here, go to the nurse's office and she'll get you cleaned up." Joey said, handing Henry a cloth and pushing him towards the door.
Henry wrapped the cloth firmly around his arm and set of at a half run towards the office that belonged to the studio's nurse.
Joey waited until he was out of sight before closing and locking the door. Henry's blood soaked into the inky pentagram on the ground, and it lit up.
"It's working!" Joey whispered. He knelt beside the pentagram and muttered some sort of incantation. The ink can he'd opened before spilled onto the ground and mixed into Henry's blood.
It slowly took the form of the little dancing demon, Bendy. Joey watched in amazement as Bendy was brought to life in front of his own eyes.
The little toon was finally fully formed and stumble around, not used to being able to walk. It spotted Joey and tried stepping back, not liking what he saw. Joey smirked.
The door suddenly banged open and Bendy hid behind a shelf, scared by the loud noise. Joey looked up, relieved that the pentagram was gone and Bendy was hiding.
Henry walked in the room with a bandage tied around his arm. Joey stood and completely blocked Bendy from view, and from the demon going anywhere.
"Do you still need help or did you open all the ink cans?" Henry asked. "That's finished, you can go back to animating now." Joey said.
Henry glared at him suspiciously. "Okaaay..." he said as he turned and left. Bendy was violently squirming to get free from Joey.
As soon as the door closed, Joey finally stepped out of the way and Bendy stumbled across the floor. The little demon stared at the door where Henry had gone.
"Hi." Joey said. The demon glanced at Joey, then decided to ignore him. "Hellooo? Do you speak English?" Joey asked.
Bendy glared at him. "Yeah." He said. "Who are you?" He asked. "I'm Joey, your creator." Joey told him, which was a lie as Henry had created the little demon.
Bendy studied Joey. "I don't like you." He decided. Joey frowned. "I like the guy that just left, he looks nice, who's he?" Bendy asked.
"He's no one, and you'll never speak to him or anybody else." Joey growled, deciding right then to keep the demon a secret.
Bendy huffed, frowning. "Why not?" He asked. "Because you belong to me, and will do what I say whether you like it or not!" Joey said, raising his voice.
Bendy wasn't sure how exactly he'd gotten here, but he knew one thing; Joey wasn't someone you could trust.