Part 21

This cursed ink is meant to cause these things: violence, hate, anger, depression, memory loss, mind transforming to that of a wild animal, transforming appearance to lost ones or toons, created a creature called a searcher that has no soul or a past life.
To stop the ink from being cursed you must simply do one thing: cause laughter. Happiness and laughter at an overwhelming amount. It causes them to remember and go back to normal.
Henry smiled as he read. "If we can make them happy somehow, they'll turn back to normal." Henry said.
"I knew somethin was different bout my ink form." Bendy said. One of his toon eyes were visible and he had shrunk a foot.
"Hey, you're as tall as Norman now." Henry said. "Let's go find all the other workers." He added. Bendy nodded in agreement. "I know all of em, a couple were turned ta Boris toons, one was fused with Alice, one is a kind of toon Alice, one has a projector head, and the rest were transformed inta lost ones." Bendy said.
"Let's start with Alice and Boris." Henry suggested. The two started walking back to the lift. "Who was fused with Alice anyways?" Henry asked.
"Susie." Bendy answered. "Ah, makes sense." Henry nodded. "And the projector head? And the Boris clones, and the other Alice toon." He questioned.
"Norman has a projector head, Thomas and Wally are Boris toons, Boris is still Boris he's the one in the elevator, and Allison is the toon-like Alice." Bendy answered.
"Alright, well, let's go find them." Henry said. So they went to the lift and beckoned for Boris to come out.
He tilted his head in confusion. "Come out bud, before she sees!" Henry said urgently. Boris hesitantly came out of the lift.
"We're taking the stairs because Alice controls the elevator and I don't want her to crash it while we're in there so yeah." Henry explained.
Boris used sign language to talk to them. "You found Bendy? And he didn't try to kill you?" Boris asked. Bendy glared at Boris.
"Of course I wouldn't kill him! It's Henry!" Bendy said. "But you attacked other people-" Boris said.
"I know, I didn't know what I was doin." Bendy sighed. Soon they had made it to Alice's domain.
"Hey Alice? Could you maybe let us in?" Henry called to her. "Not with that tainted demon I won't!" Alice responded coldly.
Bendy kicked the metal door down. "C'mon." He said, stepping through. "Okay then-" Henry said with a blank face.
They followed Bendy to the glass wall. Alice hadn't noticed they had come in, and had a knife held over a panicked looking Boris clone.
"Alice no!" Henry yelled. Alice stopped her movement and looked over at them. "How did you get in here?!" She demanded.
"I kicked down yer weak-ass door." Bendy responded simply. "Don't come near me! You can't kill me I'm almost perfect!" Alice screeched.
"Alice, we didn't come here to hurt you, so please calm down." Henry said gently.
"You didn't? Then why did you come in here?" She asked. "Okay, first of all, I think you should know that I didn't leave in purpose, Joey forced me to leave then told you guys I hated you, but I really don't. You three are the best thing that's come into my life." Henry said.
Alice started looking kind of guilty. "And Susie, I know you're in there somewhere, but don't worry, because I know a way to un-fuse you two, and make you both completely back to normal." Henry said, looking hopefully at Alice.
"How do I know you're not lying?" She squinted at him. "When have I ever lied to you?" Henry asked. Alice thought for a second.
"You...never have..." she trailed off. "Alright, I'll come with you, I Uh...since I killed multiple Boris toons, were they Uh...workers?" She asked.
"No, the ones you caught were just the practice forms for the machine, that's why they were so easy to catch and me an ya are screwed up lookin." Bendy explained.
"Hey! No you're not!" Henry playfully glared at the demon. Bendy chuckled. He leaned down to Henry's hight.
"And what is that supposed to mean?" He asked. "It means that Alice is still the beautiful Angel I always knew, and you're still the adorable demon I always knew." Henry smiled, patting in between Bendy's horns.
The Boris on the table whined. "What about this one? He didn't stand around and let me catch him like the others, I baited him into a trap with a bunch of bacon soup, he seems to love food." Alice gestured to the Boris.
"That's actually Wally I think." Bendy said. The Boris on the table nodded. "Alright, I'll free him and he'll come with us." Alice un-strapped him.
Wally got up and Alice pressed a button so that the glass wall was removed.
They went into the lift down to level fourteen. There they found Norman skulking around in the inky hallways.
"Alright, he's the most far gone, so let's convince him-wait! Let's get Sammy first." Henry said. "Oh yeah! Because he had a huge crush on Sammy, didn't he?" Bendy said.
Henry nodded. So they easily got Sammy as he obeyed Bendy, and went back down.
"Sammy...do you remember anything about Norman Polk?" Henry asked. Sammy thought for a second. "The name sounds quite familiar, but no, I don't recall." Sammy sighed.
"Eh, let's give it a shot." Henry said, and they all descended the stairs towards the inky halls of projected cartoons.