Part 16

"Alright so if we manage to convince Sammy to go in the closet and Bendy gets Norman to chase him, then we're good." Jack said.
"But why the hell would we be able ta convince Sammy of all people to go inta the closet?" Wally asked.
"We'll think of something..." Jack said. So the three put their plan into action. Wally and Jack stood outside the music department, while Bendy went up to the projectionist booth.
"I know!" Wally told Jack his idea to get Sammy. The two went inside. "What is it now?" Sammy snapped. "Well, there's a spider in one of the closets and Jack needs ta get somethin from there but we both have arachnophobia." Wally lied.
"I thought you liked bugs." Sammy glared suspiciously at Wally. "Uh-well...not spiders. I'm terrified of spiders." The janitor lied.
Sammy sighed in exasperation. Jack glanced up at the booth and signalled Bendy to do his part. Bendy stole Norman's projector and bolted down the stairs, Norman chasing after him after realizing it was gone.
He didn't realize for a minute so Bendy and his short legs got a head start. Bendy jammed the projector in a shelf too short for it and it got stuck.
He then ran out. Norman went in the closet and tried carefully to remove the projector. The other three walked over to the closet.
"I swear to god, it's just a spider, where even is the spider..." Sammy glanced into the closet. He didn't step in, just stood in front of it.
"I'm sorry." Wally said. "For whaA-!" Sammy yelped as the janitor pushed him into the closet and locked it.
"Hey! What the hell!" Sammy yelled. Norman turned and realized what happened. "Why the hell did they trap us in here?" Norman asked.
Sammy jumped, having not seen he was in there. "How the hell are you so damned quiet all the time?" Sammy wondered.
Norman smacked his hand against the door. "Hey! Let us out!" He yelled. "Not until you talk to Sammy about that thing!" Jack shouted.
"Same goes for ya Sammy!" Bendy yelled. The two in the closet froze. "Let us out!" Sammy banged his fists against the door.
"Talk about it, Norman we at least know that you know for sure what we mean, now we're leaving for a while until you sort this out." Jack said.
The three left. "What did they mean by talk about it? Talk about what?" Sammy wondered, turning to face Norman.
The projectionist's face turned bright red. "I-I dunno." He muttered. Sammy raised an eyebrow. "Well we need to figure it out or else we're trapped in here for who knows how long." Sammy sighed.
"Or we could just wait, cuz I have no idea what they're talking about." Norman lied, knowing exactly what they meant.
Sammy on the other hand, actually didn't know what they meant. The musician shrugged. "I think I know what might work." Sammy said.
So they waited until about twenty minutes when Jack and Wally came back. "Did ya talk bout it yet?" Wally asked.
"Yes." Sammy replied. "Huh." Wally went to let the out, but Jack stopped him. "And just remind us exactly what it was you two were talking about?" Jack questioned.
The two were silent. "Okay, I seriously don't know so can you please just let us out?" Sammy pleaded. "Norman knows, that's for sure." Wally said.
"He said he didn't know." Sammy responded. "Yes he does." Jack said. 
Sammy turned to Norman. "What is it?" He demanded, dying in confusion. "I don't know!" Norman said.
"Okay fine, Norman would you like us to tell Sammy for you?" Jack asked. "NO! I-I mean, I don't know...I, uh...just let us out!" Norman started to panic.
Sammy was so confused. "Norman, you won't get anywhere if you don't tell him." Jack said. The two walked away again.
"Okay, you obviously know what they're talking about, what is it?" Sammy asked. Norman banged his fists against the door.
To his absolute surprise, it opened. Henry stood on the doorway. "What the hell are you two doing locked in the closet?" He asked.
"Jack and Wally and Bendy locked us in here." Sammy explained. "Ah...do you know why?" Henry asked.
"They wanted to try and make Norman tell me something, but he didn't." Sammy shrugged. Henry couldn't hide the small smirk on his face.
"Oh, Norman you should probably tell him though." Henry laughed. "What! He knows too! Nooooorm just tell meeeee!" Sammy whined.
"Norman, everyone knows, and I'm telling you right now you won't regret it." Henry said, leaving the two alone.
Thankfully he left the door open. But at that moment, Wally and Jack came back to check on them. "Wha-! How the hell?!" Wally said.
Norman and Sammy froze, staring at them. Then all four of them ran at the same time. Sammy and Norman ran down the hall away from them.
"Aww man." Wally slouched. "I'm willing to bet they didn't talk about it." Jack frowned. "Ah well, at least we got Sammy's curiosity now." Wally said.
"True." Jack agreed. "Well, we'd better get back to work then, I'll see ya later Jackie." Wally said, bumping his shoulder with Jack's as he ran off. Jack smiled to himself as he watched his best friend go to do his work.
Wally really was special to him.