30

Friday, 6PM
1 day before Taehyungs love confession

It was after school, Ellie had went to Jungkooks house to hang out.

She slouched on his bed with her phone on her hand, "Jungkook, why have you been acting so weird lately...?"

He turns around from his desk, "what do you mean"

She gets up on a cross-cross sitting position, "You're being ... nice? And you aren't joking round like you used to!!!"

"Maybe I matured when I met you." He said

She furrows her eyebrows, "Shut up, you still ask me for math answers in class."

He chuckles, "That's true."

There was a small comfortable silence until Jungkook jumped on the bed with her, they were both laying down staring at his ceiling.

Jungkook turned his head, "Hey Ellie, do you still like Taehyung?"

She looks at him and back at the ceiling, "Yeah, why?"

he sighs, "I don't know, just curious."

"Is everything okay?" she turns around.

"Yeah everything's fine, truth is, i'm just dealing with this problem right now and so i haven't been the most attentive and in a joking mood manner." jungkook says

she gets up in an instance, "Why didn't you tell me you have a problem?! Are you okay?? Tell me what's wrong!!"

He chuckles, "It doesn't matter."

Ellie just keeps looking at him, without saying a word. Jungkook looks back hoping she's going to say something.

The only thing that comes out is tears from Jungkook that he couldn't control.

"You're crying!!!" She points out.

"Man, Ellie, i'm going insane. I don't know what to do." He says

"What happened?!" she says in a worried tone.

He shrugs it off, "Can we take a nap?"

"Of course we can.." She says, still confused about his sudden change of mood.

She hugs him as he lays his head on her stomach, tears rolling down as he slowly falls into sleep but she still thoughtful and curious about what's wrong, also hinted with worry. She plays with his hair
as she slowly hears his breath soften in his sleep.

—-

"He was crying! A-And like.. I don't know... what if it's something i did?!" Ellie says

"Well... You did nothing wrong to him, but you could be involved in the reason why he's crying if he didn't tell you." Heidi says, painting her nails on Ellie's bed.

"You know something, don't you?" Ellie squints at her suspiciously.

"..Nope not really. But isn't it obvious what it is?" Heidi says.

"What is it?" Ellie says missing the point.

"HE LIKES YOU!" She exclaims, blowing on her nails.

"Huh? Likes me?" She scoffs, "Yeah, whatever Heidi."

"Come on Ellie, you idiot... He obviously never fell for a girl because they all fall for him. And now that he fell for you he's frustrated because he doesn't know what to do.. Duh?" Heidi says.

"Do you actually think he likes me..?" Ellie says

"Super duper sure he likes you.. and to be fair.. so does Taehyung." Heidi says.

"Tae likes me?!" Ellie says with her eyes widened.

"Have I ever been wrong?" Heidi says as Ellie shakes her head.

"Anyway," Heidi says as she closes the nail polish tap, "I gotta go, it's getting late"

"Awh alright, Heidi.. See ya tomorrow." Ellie says.

"Bye!! Oh- and," Heidi turns around to face her, "If I were you, i'd pick Jungkook."

Ellie looks at her in an unreadable expression as Heidi closes the door. "Text me when you get home!" Ellie yells hoping Heidi heard her.

Ellie falls onto her bed, sighing.

"What am I gonna do?"