25

"So we're finally back to normal?!" Jimin asks, excitedly as both me and Jungkook nod.

"You two are like boyfriend and girlfriend, I swear." Hoseok comments as we both widen our eyes

"Watch your mouth Hoseok." Mina warns as Hoseok scoffs.
We were at school at the cafeteria at that time, it was almost end of that school year and so more and more tests were piling up.

"Hey Ellie, come sit here" Taehyung pats on the seat next to his.

ehehe dont mind if i do ;)

I go sit next to taehyung as Jungkook forcefully makes his way next to mina. I don't understand their relationship. He doesn't like her but they are together?

"We goin' somewhere today?" Yoongi asks

"Oh oh, can we go out as the boys today? Me, Jin and Yoongs have been busy with our physics class so we didn't really have time to hang." Namjoon asks

"Yay!!" Hoseok excitedly says

"Do you mind since it's only the boys?" Jungkook turns to me and asks

"What?! Of course I don't mind! Have fun you guys!!!" I say as I get smiles and head ruffles in exchange.

"What about me? Surely you meant to ask me too, right?" Mina says

Jungkook sighs, "Do you mind?"

"It's almost as if she's your girlfriend!" Mina says frustratedly.

I mean,, he DOES not pay attention to her at all...
She is right in a way

"I mean, that's what happens when you force someone into a relationship Mina." Jin sassily says.

She forced him? Didn't know that

"More like threatened but okay." Jimin jumps in

Threatened?! Didnt know that either

"All your friends are so disrespectful!" She says, standing up, "including that dumb bitch."

Excuse ME

"Can you not involve Ellie into this? She literally never said anything about you whatsoever." Jungkook said.

"Yeah I bet you love cheating on me with that slut." She says in front of everyone. I was so embarrassed..and OFFENDED

"I never cheated on you, just leave me alone, I don't wanna start a fight with you. Ellie is my best friend and that is all." He says in a monotone voice.

"Mina, y'know I did nothing wrong, I don't know why you hate me." I say

She storms my way grabbing me from the collar of my shirt, "You're a bitch."

"Tough, coming from the girl who threatened a boy to date them, I mean how sad can you get?" I said, getting really annoyed by her.

You could tell she was slowly getting very red.

Mina raises her hand to slap me but gets stopped by Jungkook. "Fine Jungkook, if this is how you wanted it to be, then it's over. I genuinely thought we could have something special." She says, her voice was cracking and you could tell she was about to cry. She walked off to I'm guessing the bathroom.

"See!! Now she's playing the victim!! She is trying to make everyone feel guilty when she literally threatened Jungkook that if he doesn't date her she would ruin his life!" Jimin says angrily.

"Just leave it," Jungkook sighs, "it's over now. I don't have to worry about her."

"You should go check on her." Heidi says.

Ahhhhhhhh why does she give me such bad but also good ideas

"I'll be back guys." I say, getting up and walking to the girls bathrooms.

I open the door looking for Mina. I find her washing her face and looking as red as ever.

"Your face is puffy..." I comment.

"Yes that's exactly what I wanted to fucking hear, Ellie. It's not as if I didn't know." Mina says looking at me through the mirror.

"Why are you crying? Is it because of Jungkook?" I say trying to warm up to her.

I AM SO BAD AT THIS.

She sighs, "I don't give a fuck about Jungkook."

"You didn't like him?" I ask

"No I don't. It's pathetic of me to force a relationship with someone." She says, looking down.

"Then why did you force it if you don't like him?" I ask her

"I'm pathetic and lonely. I don't know why I've got to this point in my life." She says.

"You're lonely? I'd never expect that... you're so popular and-"

"Who cares? I envy you so much. Everyone around me is so fake I've become one like them. No one genuinely likes me, it's  for popularity. Everyone views me as an object, their expectations are so high on me." She says, wiping her tears

"I'm sorry..." I say, not knowing what to say

She sighs, "Why are you apologizing? I'm the one who should be sorry - and I am. But deep down I swear I'm not a bad person, I know it but I can't find her."

"She's here right now." I say

She looks up, "what?"

"You're a good person. Sometimes people do things they don't mean when they're in a bad situation in time, it's totally understandable." I say, trying to make her feel better.

"What do you know, El? You said it yourself that I'm sad for forcing a boyfriend." She says

"I didn't know you felt this way and I'm sorry for judging you - though you did attack me first..." I say

She sighs, "I know. Sorry 'bout that. You're not as bad as I thought you were."

"What'd you think I am?" I asked

"I thought you were a boyfriend stealing fake bitch.." she says, "guess you're just a bitch."

I chuckle, "You're not that bad either."

She tilts her head, "how so?"

"I thought you were a narcissistic manipulating moody hoe.. guess you're just a moody narcissistic." I say

"Hey I AM NOT narcissistic!!" She fights back

"Oh of course not!!! Not as if you're the beauty standard of the country!" I say

"Yknow, it's actually kind of scary." She says

"Huh?" I ask

"People expect me to be perfect but I really am not and it stresses me out." She sighs

"Stop pleasing others and start focusing on yourself Mina." I say, punching her arm.

"I'm trying...thanks El." She says

"Anytime!!" I say

"Now, I'm leaving.. it'd be embarrassing if someone saw me hanging out with you." She jokingly said.

Ah yes, there's the mina we all know and love

"Cya, narcissist!"