18

Ellie's POV

I woke up from bed, breathing really heavily. That was the worst nightmare I've ever had. Every night I've had nightmares, but this one was a bit extreme. I didn't really wanna talk about it, ever since that day happened, I haven't forgotten about it.

I knew I wasn't going back to sleep. It was 3 AM, luckily it was Sunday so I didn't have school in the morning.

I grabbed my phone and turned it on hoping some calming music would help me. I was shaking and I was on the verge of tears.

(1 Notification from: Kook)

Kook
HUNTY WHY YOU AWAKE? ITS 3:05 AM
I SEE YOU ACTIVE DON'T TRY AND PLAY GAMES WITH ME MISSY

Kook
I had a really bad nightmare and I can't sleep.

Kook
o-
sigh
u need to sleep u cant just stay awake from now

Well I have no idea how I'm going to sleep now...
Fuck.

Kook
Come over

__

My eyes widened

What?

Go out at 3 AM?

There is no way I'm sleeping at his house.
But then again, I really can't sleep and in the morning I have to go for Tennis practice because I have an assessment

Fuck it, I'll go.

I got up, wore a black jacket on top of my pajamas and wore some comfortable shoes. I didn't bother changing and stayed in my pajamas. I wore a black hat that hides my face and wore my round glasses.

I gently closed the door and walked quietly to his house.

I couldn't stop thinking about that dream...

It felt so real.

It brung back a traumatic memory I always wanted to forget.
I'm going to keep thinking about it for the rest of the day now, I already know it.

I had been crying for a while now, unable to stop my tears.

I'm going to embarrass myself in front of Jungkook, but I don't care right now.

I wiped my eyes as I made my way to his porch.

I messaged him letting him know I'm here instead of knocking, to not make any noise.

After a few seconds, he opened the door.

"Oh my god, why are you crying?" He says, cupping my face. I gently removed his hands and wiped my face, "It's nothing."

"Obviously it's something." He says, closing the door behind him. He walks to his room and I follow him.

He had been playing Overwatch with his friends. "I'm sorry I disturbed you." I said in a guilty tone. "You're not," he said, turning over to his PC.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna log out for now. I feel tired." He said, "Goodnight boyzz"

He turned off the PC and turned around to face me, "Sit"

I sat on his bed and he sat cross-legged next to me.

"What was the dream about?" He said.

"It's really traumatising and I can't tell." I said, "I just never told anyone and I don't know if it's the right time to tell you..."

I felt selfish, he let me inside his house and I didn't even want to tell him what my nightmare was about.

"I'm so sor-"

"Shh." He cut me off, "It's okay, don't worry I understand."

"Thanks." I said, wiping my tears.

"Sleep in my bed." He said, "I can sleep somewhere else."

As he was about to go, I grabbed his arm.

I honestly don't know why I did that...
He looked back at me confused.

"Can you stay with me?" I ask.
BOLDDDDD........

He widened his eyes, but then his expression softened as he saw how many tears were falling down. "Okay." Is all he said.

He laid beside me, he pulled me in from my waist and held me really close. I could feel his heartbeat.

One of his arms were around my waist while the other was playing with my hair.

"Dang, you got soft hair you know?" He commented and made me let out a small chuckle.

"Goodnight, Kook." I said.

"Goodnight, Ellie."

I felt myself calming down.. I felt safe.
In a matter of seconds, I dozed off.