15

It was another normal day in school, there was a new girl in school named Heidi, and I really wanted to be friends with her. She had brown hair and green eyes, she had small dimples and small but plump lips. She had black glasses on and always walked around with a smile.

She just looked so cool.

The boys had just walked down the opening gates, all making their way to Heidi.

Damn, I guess they weren't kidding when Jungkook said he wanted to be friends with her.

Heidi seemed to get along with them, smiling and giggling at things they were saying.

I do have to admit, they were entertaining to be with.

"Ellie!!!" Jungkook yells out, cutting me from my trance.

I waved at him as he and the rest signaled me to go to them.

I quickly got up and walked towards them.

I kinda got nervous for some reason. I don't know why, honestly.

"You must be Ellie?" Heidi says

"Yeah! You're Heidi?" I say

"Yep! It's nice to meet you. You are so pretty!" Heidi says.

Wow.

She is so nice?

"Thank youu!! You're really pretty too." I compliment back.

"Okkkaayy enough fangirling about each other, let's go inside I'm hungry." Hoseok said.

"It's going to ring soon, though." Namjoon said

As soon as Namjoon said that it rung coincidentally. 

Jimin groaned, "What do we have first period?"

"Geography."

"I only have Ellie in my class, cya hoes!" Jungkook said, pulling me as he walked away.

I waved back to them as I turned to him, rolling my eyes.

"You're welcome, BY THE WAY." Jungkook said.

"For what?" I asked.

"I introduced you to Heidi." Jungkook said

"Oh, well I mean.. You just called me over there, you didn't really do anything." I sassily said.

Jungkook gave me a small tap on my head, "Stoopid, I only talked to her so I could get you to talk to her, you're welcome."

Oh, how thoughtful.

Is this actually Jungkook?

"Oh, well thanks, Kook." I said. Everytime I say that nickname, he always shows a surprised expression.

It was kind of entertaining.

To be honest, I started warming up to Jungkook a bit, but not too much that I feel comfortable. Sometimes, I have a hard time trusting people like him. It was not a surprise he was quite known amongst the school and other schools - I heard lots of mixed comments about him. 

It's always the same thing in High School.

I assumed Jungkook was just a playboy, but he seems different now.

probably because i don't have friends at this school and judge everyone by social status.
which im not proud of.