Final Showdown

"Still don't want some?" Tyrion raised up the glass of whiskey and showed it to Daenerys. "It helps to... calm you down. And maybe helps in something else too." he grinned. Dany immediately knew what he meant and couldn't hide her disgust. She would never let him touch her. Ever. No one can touch her... no one, just Jon Snow. Even if she knew he won't touch her ever again. He can't because he died. That was the truth. Even is she doesn't want to accept it. She has to let him go. She has to save herself, and fight. Jon would want her to fight. To not just give up. Give up was not in Jon Snow's dictionary. He doesn't know those words, and he taught Dany to live by these rules ... or at least follow some of those. That was the key to survival. She took a deep breath and raised her eyes at Tyrion then shook her head. 
"Are you sure?" Tyrion asked again with a grin, then his phone rang "Excuse me." he raised his hand and left the room. Dany stayed there with Drogo and the silence was huge. No one else was around them. She felt how he placed his hand to her shoulder and slid it down on her body... towards her breasts and he grabbed it.
"Take your hand off me," Dany warned him, but he did not answer, just placed his other hand to her throat, meanwhile the one on her breast goes down towards her belly. He leaned closer to her ears and opened his mouth.
"I am going to fuck you I hope you know that. Either way. Even if you say yes to him." he laughed loudly and Daenerys turned to him. 
"You're not gonna enjoy it. Because if you touch me with a finger, I am going to cut you into pieces. Starting with your dick." she threatened him. 
"You make me arouse baby. I love that wild cat in you." Drogo leaned closer to her. He wanted to kiss her and she let him. At the minute he dug his tongue into her mouth she bit it roughly and hit him with her forehead then escaped from his arms and jumped up from the bed. Drogo needed some second to came to mind, but that moment instead of running away from him she was standing right in front of the huge, tall man. 
"I warned you" she added and kicked him at his most sensitive part with all her strength, and Drogo curled up, and he knelt to the floor. Dany tried to breathe and looked around. She needed to find a way out. Right at that moment, she won't have any other chance. 
"Honey, you make me so sad... It seems your answer is a no?" she heard Tyrion's voice behind her back and stopped. She heard how he pulled up a gun and she froze. 

"Let me go." Yen tried to escape from the soldier's arms. "I am with you, you idiot. I am not your enemy." she tried to convince him, meanwhile she kept her eyes on Steve, who also was trying to free himself. 
"The boss doesn't think so." the huge man laughed a bit and thrust her more. "Move." 
"You know me." Yen stopped and turned to him. Face to face. Her eyes stopped on his forehead for a moment. A small red dot was there. She leaned closer to him. "You know me... I am really grateful if I have a reason." she started to tease him. She tried to distract his attention. "I ... can be grateful." she licked her lips. "In many..." she leaned to his ears and lowered her voice. "In many several ways." when she said those words, a shot came right straight to the man's forehead and he fell to the floor. Yen immediately jumped next to Steve and tripped the other man up, then she stepped to his neck, to keep him down on the floor. 
"The keys!" She shouts at Steve. "Take the fucking keys from him." he nodded and crouched. Starting to search the keys, meanwhile, Yen kept her shoe on his neck and when Steve jumped up with the needed keys in his hand she pushed her heels into his neck and the blood squirted from his neck, then it spilled from his mouth. "Hurry. Free me." she turned her back at Steve and he freed her hands. She walked to the window but only one small window was open. The shot came through that small window, but it was so exact. She frowned and kept her eyes on the top of the roofs. She did not see anything. 
"Who was that? Who did that?" Steve asked her, meanwhile he got some guns from the dead soldiers. He handed one of those to Yen. "Was it Tormund? The FBI? You warned them?"
"No." Yen shook her head then a small smile appeared on her face. "Tormund could never shoot like that. Neither the others. It has to come from the rooftop." she raised her hand "From there." she pointed towards the dark out there. "I can't believe." her smile grew.
"What? What is going on?" Steve did not understand.
"Nothing. We have to move." she pulled up the gun, and started to walk towards the door. 
"We... we are going to leave Daenerys here? We... We... can't." Steve asked her.
"No. We help that one to save her." she smiled so confidently, and kicked out the door, and started to shoot the men there.