Haunted by the Past

"How long have they been there?" Jon started to worry. He was still sitting on the couch, with Missandei, and she started to get in his nerves. She tried so desperately to get his attention. 
"A wedding dress is not an easy thing you can choose." Missandei caressed his shoulder. "You should pay attention to me, instead of her by now." she bit her lower lip, but Jon just jumped up and walked to the door. "Seriously?" Missandei rolled her eyes and leaned back, and crossed her arms. Jon tried to hear something from inside, but the door was clearly soundproof, or too thick to hear anything from inside. He reached his hand towards the door handle, but that moment the door opened and he was face to face with the seller. 
"Sit down. Please" she told him arrogantly, and rolled her eyes. Jon took some steps back, but he did not sit back. He stood next to the couch, and he was still worried. He crossed his arms, and sighed, but when he looked back to the door he forgot to breathe. She stepped out in a grandiose, snow-white dress, which was gleaming so gorgeously. She looked like a princess. The dress did not have a strap, but it perfectly shaped to her rounded breasts. She took some steps forward and tried to hold the skirt. It was not easy to move in that dress. The saleswoman placed a little tiara to her head and adjusted the tail of the dress. Dany was staring herself in the mirror. 
"Oh my God." Missandei was amazed. Jon glanced at her, then he turned back to Daenerys, and scanning her face. She noticed it, and their eyes met for a moment in the mirror. Jon raised his brow and pulled a face.
"Say It" Dany told him. 
"I've told you. Oh my God!" Missandei answered. 
"Not you." Dany smiled at her friend. "Mr. Snow. As I see you have some... opinion." she looked at him again through the mirror.
"Why do you care?" Missandei shrugged her shoulder.
"Because he is a man," Dany stated but that was not true. She just wanted to hear what does he think. 
"Well Mr. Rogers himself chose this one for you. He thought it will fit perfectly to a princess like you." the seller told her and Dany pulled a face.
"It is not her." Jon finally said something. "I mean... it looks great, and ... beautiful and everything. But... it is not her." he shook his head and explained even with his arms, and Dany smiled under her nose. He was right, he exactly told the thing she felt. 
"I also think it is a bit too much." Dany nodded. "Can I..." she turned to the woman "Can I chose a dress for myself? Just to try on." 
"Sure." she was clearly disappointed but accompanied Dany to the backdoor again. Jon walked around the shop while they were waiting. He wanted to check every corner of it. He had no idea what is he doing there, not to mention he had no idea what is happening with him. Seeing that woman in that dress... knowing she is going to marry to someone else. It just made him tense, and that strange feeling was still there. The feeling that he wanted to punch that damn man, and not just because he did not trust him. No... that was more than that. He hated how he touches her, he hated that she is planning to marry him, he hated that he even exists. No matter how much he wanted to deny it, but he was jealous, and he wanted to grab that girl, and took her to another side of the world, to save her. He had no idea how many minutes passed, but the door opened again and he immediately went back there. Dany walked out in a body-fitting, long white, simple dress, which has a slight strap, and the back of the dress was open to her waist. She stepped to the podium and she was shining. Jon couldn't take his eyes off of her. 
"Perfect," Dany whispered and rotated once. 
"What?" Missandei raised her brow. "You gotta be kidding me?" she frowned. 
"Why?" Dany smiled to her friend. "Simple and..."
"Amazing." Jon finished her sentence, and he did not even notice. "Ahm... I mean... "he cleared his throat. "It is suits you better." 
"For a wedding with Steve Rogers?" Missandei jumped up. "Seriously? If she would marry to someone like you." she raised her brow "It would be ok. But we are talking about the most wealthy bachelor in LA." she continued. "You can't think it serious, that you wanna marry him in this." 
"I love it," Dany stated, and turned back to the mirror. She glanced at Jon through it and smiled, she noticed how Jon was staring at her. She felt how her cheek went red, and she lowered her head. "This is the perfect one." she nodded then she raised her head a bit, and her eyes stopped again in Jon, who was standing behind her. He would be the perfect man. A thought... that how much more she wants him to be the man next to her at the altar and not Steve crossed her mind. Of course that was impossible. "This is my choice." she turned to the saleswoman.
"I... put both aside. If you change your mind," she answered with some hesitation.
"It is not necessary." Dany shook her head.
"I insist." the woman answered with an annoying smile. 
"I know what I want. And I want this dress," she answered so firmly and stepped down from the podium. "If Steve Rogers really wants to marry me, he won't care about my dress." she looked at Missandei. 
"Sure. He cares more about what is under." she giggled, and Dany tried to fake a laugh but her eyes stopped on Jon. He pulled a face at the moment, when Missandei said it. She just can't understand. If that bothers him that much... why he doesn't open up about his feelings. Why he doesn't break his own rules. It would be so much easier. 

The Bodyguardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें