Mysteries!

The day had started off with a soft smile as they has realized it was the last day of their trip, their getaway and their happy days! Well that is the beauty of any trip. Initially it takes away your stress, then your breath and then your hearts. And you too flow with it! The last day always seems heavy yet you want to enjoy it completely. You feel like capturing every essence of that day and then prepare yourself to leave with memories, back to your abode. This was the exact situation with Siddharth, Shehnaaz, Kushal and Mrunal. For today, they had decided to relax by the beach have a bonfire. That's it. No roaming and extra exhaustion aa they had to drive all the way back the other day.

The was one of the most beautiful things they had seen. The white sand shined under the bright sun and the ocean was phenomenal. The was it was green in the shallow are and deep blue like ink in the deep area took away their breaths. They sat on the mats spread wide on the crusty sand and calmed themselves down. There was not much interaction between them as they all wanted some space and give some space. Everyone sat there looking at the magnificent sea with their own thoughts and problems. They even got solutions to some of them! How strange? Well it was the nature. It was the contagious calmness of the ocean that had spread on their minds too. The small problems crashing like small waves and ended on their shore softly going back. It was therapeutic and connecting.

"Guys! How about some rides?" Kushal asked looking at the boat zip through the water. The others agreed without any doubt.

"Which one?" Siddharth asked, looking at the options of water sports seved like a menu in the restaurant.

"How about number eighteen, Banana Boat Ride?" Mrunal asked as she had seen the thrill.

"Oh I see what you like haa..." Kushal said nudging her.

"And i see you crack jokes like 8th grade students haa..." Mrunal shot back at him and Shehnaaz and Siddharth rolled in laughter.
They decided to go for it. But Shehnaaz was a bit nervous. Siddharth sensed it quickly as she was continously fidgeting her fingers and looking here and there. Tapping her foot while they were sitting on the bench, Siddharth  knew she was nervous. He had studied her enough to know what were the signs of classic Nervous-Shehnaaz. 

"Nervous?" Siddharth asked gently.

"N..no. No..Not at all." Shehnaaz shuttered.

Siddharth asked back, "You sure?"

"Ye..Yess." Shehnaaz said clearing her throat.

He gently pressed her palm and held it in his. "Chill. It's fine! If you don't want to..."

"I want to! Please mujhe bacchi mat samajh Siddharthhhh!" Shehnaaz cut him off and he mumbled an okay.

Soon it was their turn and they sat on the inflated cylinder boat which was supposed to just throw them into the sea. Shehnaaz's trust issues reached a high level as she saw Siddharth sit on it first and that boat almost turned over. Lost in her thoughts she was pushed by Mrunal and she glared at her. She manged to sit on it and firmly held Siddharth's muscular arm until the boat was balanced. She was accompanied by Mrunal and then Kushal. Some more people were sitting behind them in a row and soon the boat started. As the boat started to head towards the middle of the ocean Shehnaaz started to regret her decision. She could see how far they had come from the shore and how deep it would be now. Depth was increasing as she saw the colour of the water had changed from clear to light blue, from light blue to deep green and ultimately from deep green to deep blue and so was increasing her anxiety. Siddharth already knew that she wouldn't accept that she was scared so he took her hands placed them on his waist and Shehnaaz without any hesitation held onto him. The guid announced that exactly after reaching the red floats placed in water the boat, would turn and they all will be inside the water. Shehnaaz's hold on Siddharth tightened, she took a deep breath and exactly after a minute the boat turned and they all were inside the water.