Meet them!

Somewhere in Maimi

He looked in her eyes and she smiled. His arms wrapped around her waist. He bowed his head a bit as if asking for consent and she closed her eyes in response to his gesture. He was about to move closer when she looked him in eyes. Her eyes were wide open and she looked as if she was possessed. With a unusual voice she screamed. The shrill voice of 'tring tring tring' came out of her mouth. He gasped and stirred and then fell down with huge thud. His back ached as the wooden ply of the floor did not have cushions like the bed he was sleeping on! He opened his eyes and it felt damn difficult task to do! The buzz and vibration of his phone almost made the wooden table vibrate! He picked up the phone without even looking at it and placed it on his ear. He regretted it! The screeching noise of an elderly lady screaming at him made his sleep pack it's back and go away.

"Hello! Ha Maa sab theek hai. Aap kaise ho? Ha tayyari ki hai naye project ki..."
He said yawning and looked around trying to figure out where he was. Looking at the house floor having pizza boxes, beer bottles and of course at the girl lying beside him under the sheets.

"Ha Maa! Sach bata raha hum! In fact me to raat bhar usi ki tayyari kar raha tha...."
He said with a mischievous grin plastered on his face and talked for a few more minutes with his mother and finally hung up. Stretching his arms and legs, he walked upto the door and turned the doorknob. There was silence as he looked at the small hallway which lead to the balcony. "New day Kushal! You need to buck up." He said to himself and walked towards the balcony taking a can of juice.

***************

He was happily sleeping and dreaming about getting promoted to the higher post when a huge and hard slap came across his face accompanied by that hand which slapped him, resting heavily on his neck. He gasped and woke a up with start. His eyes jerked open and darted at the ceiling with rotating fan. He felt ticklish. Looking around and getting the hang of the apparent situation he looked to his right only to find a beautiful woman sleeping. His lips stretched in a smile but the very next moment he pouted and rubbed his cheek which had just received a tight slap from the sleeping beauty beside him, who seemed to be fighting for something really important in her sleep! Moving aside her hand swiftly, he sat on the bed and rubbed his palms together and pressed them on his eyes. Getting out of the bed he looked at the mirror and flashed his charming smile.

"It's gonna be a long day Siddharth! Fresh up!" He said and opened the door. He walked through the hallway scratching his neck and yawning every two seconds until he reached the balcony. He watched a guy sitting and looking all around the view like an eagle. "Well, let's make a new friend!" His mind instructed and he walked upto the guy and sat beside him.

"Hey Mann!!!!" Siddharth exclaimed and moved his hand for a handshake.

"Yo! Wassup! Kushal here" The guy said with a genuine smile and shook hands with him.

"Cool! Indian?" Siddharth asked.

"Yep!" Kushal answered and for some reason, they hugged screaming "BHAIIII!!!!" loudly.

"By the way....I am..." Siddharth was about to speak further when an over excited Kushal cut him off.

"You must be Siddharth right?" He asked with a evil grin.

"Yeah how do you know?" Siddharth asked perplexed.

Kushal took a pause and smirked,
"OOOH SIDDHARTH.... OOO SI..DH..ARTH...OOOO SIDDHARTH OOOHH" Kushal moaned just like the sleeping beauty did the whole night and embarrassment took all over Siddharth's mind and face.

"Ek raat mein kisika naam itni baar nahi suna! So u must be Siddharth!" Kushal exclaimed and Siddharth eyes almost popped out of his socket.

"Um....ugh....I... I have to leave....I have a shoot.... see you I guess?" Siddharth said with a sheepish smile and avoided the situation successfully. Kushal laughed as he watched Siddharth almost run away in embarrassment.

Well! He ran away but little did he knew that he was actually running into a huge ass drama waiting for him ahead!

-------------------------------

She nervously tapped her feet on the ground and fisted her shimmering silver and sky blue gown in her palm. The nervousness increased every second as the judges held the mic and looked at the placard to announce the winner of the prestigious contest.

"And we have got our winner of Miss Miami.... Give it up for the very beautiful and smart...Miss SHEHNAAZ GILL!!!!! So ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for her. Now I would request our judges and the former Miss Miami to present the crown to Miss Gill....."

She couldn't believe her ears! Did she actually win? Happy tears flowed from her eyes as she was overwhelmed with love being showered on her. She walked upto the stage and stood there waiting and waving for the crown to be placed on her head. A shadow fell on her and she raised her eyes. He looked into those sharp and dark eyes. His jaw was clenched yet he was smiling. The dimples that were carved on his cheek with sheer patience and skill as they started from the cheek bone to his jaw. The small little mole between his eyebrows, slightly to the left side left eyebrow, caught her eyes. She couldn't believe it was him!!! She had always wanted to meet him and hug him tightly and talk to him endlessly about all his movies his role and tell him how sexy the curse "chu*iya" sounds from his mouth when he said that in Shootout At Wadala! Yep! That was JOHN ABRAHAM!!!!!!!! She crushed over him ever since she had seen him in his first music video. She wanted to speak so much but nothing came out from her mouth. He smiled and took the shiny diamond crown.
The crown is about to be placed on her head but instead Miss Gill is awarded with a glass full of water poured on her.

The handsome figure opened his mouth to speak and for some reason, his voices sounded like....like...a girl....a girl??!?!! Or more like....like...MRUNAL!!!!!!

"Wake up sleepy head! Din bhar bas soyi rehti hai. Aur ye kya kar rakha hai apne room ka? Kutta bhi apni jagah saaf karke sofa hai. Aur ek tu hai! Insaan hoke bhi kachre mein so rahi hai. Uth! Aaj aunty aa rahi hai! Unhe lene bhi jana hai...." she heard a huge lecture by her best friend, roommate, her soul sister and whatever the synonyms are! She sat on her bed and flashed her cute smile.

"Oops!! I almost forgot! Tu Nahi Hoti To kya Hota Mera..." Shehnaaz said dramatically.

"Mat Karo chhodo, Sara Mood Kharab Kardia Tauba Tauba" Mrunal said twisting her face and Shehnaaz pulled her hair.

"Abe saale!" Shehnaaz exclaimed and Mrunal tickled her finally getting Shehnaaz's hand off her hairs.

"Oye!!! Tameez Se Tameez se!" Mrunal said glaring and then placed a cute tapli on Shehnaaz's head.

"Maaf Karna Ghusse Me Idhar Udhar Nikal Jati Hu!" Shehnaaz exclaimed and they laughed. Well, every morning a new meme! For example yesterday it was The Paragliding Man meme!

"Jokes apart, jaldi tayyar hoja aunty ajayengi to humari help bhi kardengi naye tenants dhoondane mein!" Mrunal said and walked out of her room.

"Hey Bhagwaan! Kab khatam hoga ye tenants ka natak. Dimaag ka...bho...nahi...dimaag mein bhasad ho rakhi hai! Chalo! Filhal office mein jana hai!" Shehnaaz sighed and got out of the Maya jaal named bed!

---------------------------
Well! The first chapter is edited after almost 653356899 years! Finally! I was damn scared when I started writing so you might find some messy places even though I tried my best to wipe them off. But if you find, please bear with it! I will make sure I edit them! Thank you for reading have a nice day, night, evening, whenever you are reading it! Feel free to leave a feedback and vote if you like it! You might find some minute mistakes like spelling mistakes or some words stuck together or other errors...I really hope you ignore them and enjoy the book!