The Feel The Flashes!

Next 2 days after Siddharth's TedTalk went in Shehnaaz and her team figuring out the new designs and stuff and today was the day scheduled for photoshoot... Shehnaaz and Mrunal were running all around the house grabbing everything possible for the shoot. Their backpacks were so fully stuffed that had they been to airport, they would have been suspected for kidnapping an adult! Mrunal was hyperventilating as the clock ticked without any pause and her blood pressure was at heights! Shehnaaz was worried as she hadn't seen Siddharth since the past evening and he along with Kushal were hired for the photoshoot. If Siddharth was at gym again, Shehnaaz would definitely kill him. Kushal on the other hand hadn't got out of his room. God knows what he does in there! Kushal came out of his room with droopy eyes and yawned stretching his muscles. As soon as he rubbed his face, he was awarded with a cushion on his face.

"Subhe Subhe kya laga rakha hai?" Kushal yelled at the mess and the cushion shot on his face.

"Kushal aaj kya hai?" Mrunal, who threw the cushion asked him sarcastically, raising her eyebrow.

"Aaj Thursday....Kyu?" Kushal asked casually rubbing his arm and yawning again.

"Oh to tujhe yaad nahi hai!" Mrunal asked making him confuse.

"Are me mazak kar raha tha.... Happy Birthday!" Kushal said as he stretched his arm out for a shake. Mrunal happily stretched her arm forward too and showed her middle finger with a wide smile.

"Aaj photoshoot hai." She yelled at him. "Shehnaaz maine bola tha in dono ko yaad nahi rahega..." Mrunal shouted again, making Kushal flinch. "Vo dusra gadha kidhar hai? Kal se gayab hai. Agar tum dono ne taang di, toh dekhlena." Mrunal said pointing her index finger at him and squinting her eyes. Kushal couldn't help but pinch her cheeks. "Cutie!" He said and Mrunal slapped his arm. She turned around and smiled like a fool as her cheeks flushed. Her head hurt again and she closed her eyes in pain. Shehnaaz was about to interrupt when her phone buzzed. It displayed 'Siddharth'.

"Kaha ho tum? Thoda dimaag hai tum mein? Kitna late ho raha hai koi idea hai? Yeh kya baat hui Siddharthhhh... tum dono ne hume commitment di thi. Tum kahi bahar ghoom rahe ho, Kushal sapno ki duniya mein ghoom raha tha. Kuch na aata ho to sharam to aati hai na? Sharam karlo thodi tum dono. Haa kehke taang de rahe ho. Siddharth tu mere saamne aa tera juloos nikalna hai maine ab? Ab kuch bolega ya phone ke receiver mein haath daalke thappad maru? Hein? Ab sharam aa rahi hai? Bahar ghoomte waqt nahi aa rahi thi? Agar humari job gayi, tum dono ko ghar se bahar phek dena hai humne. Kuch bolega?" Shehnaaz barked on the phone non stop and shouted on Siddharth as well as Kushal who was standing in front of her. The phone was on speaker and they waited for Siddharth's reply.

"Are meri Maa! Meri baat to sunle! Mujhe bolne ka mauka to de. Kabse nonstop bakbak kiye jaa rahi hai!"Siddharth said.

"Main niche gaadi leke khada hun, tum sab aajo. Yeh batane ke liye phone kiya tha. Aur sun meri baat, Ek baar jo Maine commitment kardi to main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta. Aur tumhari job gayi aur tumne hume ghar se nikal diya, to tum rent bhi nahi de paogi samjhi? Facts kidhar hai?" Siddharth answered and she sighed in relief.

"Thik hai." Shehnaaz said and hung up. "Kushal, tujhe kuch kehna hai?" She asked to Kushal who stood there.

"Nahi toh!" Kushal shrugged.

"To ch*** tayyar ho na! Gawar aadmi!" She said pushing Kushal back to his room.

***

They reached out to the location which was decided by Shehnaaz. It was the western cost where almost shoots of every other magazines and even movies happened. The team was already present with models, makeup artists and the necessary crew. The photoshoot started of with high levels of energy and music playing around. Everyone vibed and the shoot was going extremely smooth. Shehnaaz ran from one booth to other with a notepad in her hand and pen stuck in her messy bun. Mrunal was no less either as she had to make sure everything was going with the schedule. She had to make sure no one faced any problems and if by chance that happened, she was the in charged to sort it out. Kushal and Siddharth were busy clicking the picture of models with their assistants and best friend named Karan. The three of them seemed too much into work and...Flirting with the models!