The New Phase!

New morning and a new day. Was it? Siddharth was the first one to wake up. He was an early riser and light sleeper. He walked out of his room in his signature grey shorts and looked around the pure mess. Yes pure mess. He cringed as his mind instantly instructed him to clean it up. Siddharth hated mess. Then be it anywhere...even in his mind. As he cleaned up the living room and balcony with half an hour, he realized that by now of the rest of the three are not awake, they might end up getting late. And the schedule for today was too tight to even waste a second. He knocked on Kushal's door but he didn't answer. He continued doing this for almost five minutes when he heard, "Ha chu *** khol raha hu!" Siddharth smiled and knocked on Mrunal's door. She opened it instantly with a beautiful smile. She was an early riser too! He moved on to knock on Shehnaaz's door. He knocked on her door but no response. He did that for quite a few minutes before calling her. She picked up the phone and Siddharth heard sweet curses. Shehnaaz hated waking up early in the morning. She didn't believe in 'early to bed early to rise'. Her nights were filled with web series and mornings always went in sleeping.

"Siddharth ye ghar aaj tune saaf kiya?" Shehnaaz asked, surprised at the clean house.

"Of course! Tum sab se acche kutte hote hai. Kam se kam apni jagah to saaf karte hai!" Siddharth shouted from the kitchen as he was making toasts for everyone.

"Yaar tum sab ek hi dialog kyu marte ho? Mrunal bhi yehi kehti hai....Mummy bhi yehi kehti thi..." Shehnaaz whined the initial part but then sighed later. She missed her parents. It had been four years to that accident but there was not even a single day Shehnaaz and Mrunal didn't miss them. It took them 2 years to accept the fact that their parents were no more. Moreover the guilt had eaten them up from within.

"Meri Maa bhi mujhe same kehti thi. But mujhe kabhi chance nahi mila kisiko ye dialog bolne ka. Isiliye tujhe boldiya! Chill kar yaar!" Siddharth said and served toast to Shehnaaz and the other two plates for Kushal and Mrunal.

"Siddharthhhh?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you miss your mom?" Shehnaaz asked softly.

"Of course I do! But then, she is at a happy place. Better than suffering here... You know Shehnaaz, it's completely okay to miss someone who was dear to you...its okay. Everyone does." Siddharth said comforting her and she smiled, holding back her tears.

***

The shoot started on time and everything was going perfectly. Neither of them was distracted as the shoot had to be completed by 3 o'clock in the afternoon. And finally after hours of getting perfect shots and stuff, the mission was accomplished! They all sighed together and it was the time to....PARTY!

Shehnaaz stood in front of a big fan mainly used for blowing the petals,leaves or flowers towards model to get that windy effect. She was cross checking every single thing for the one last time. Siddharth, Mrunal and Kushal decided to pull a fun prank on her. Well, Siddharth decided to. He said she looked too stressed for someone who had finished the given task in time. Mrunal was asked to bring those left over, beautifully dried leaves and Kushal was told to switch the fan on. On the count of three, Mrunal threw the leaves and Kushal switched the fan on. Shehnaaz was shocked at the sudden gush of wind would be an understatement. She almost thought it was a tornado hitting her alone with the orange-ish yellow leaves flying around. Her tresses blew with the wind and she turned her back to the fan. Not a good idea. The tresses now flew all over and she shouted for help! After a few moments she decided to enjoy. Throwing away the notepad she had she let her hair blow in all the directions and was soon joined but the little kids on the beach. Soon everyone joined her. As she was enjoying, a huge leaf almost hit her head and covered her eyes. She couldn't see anything. And before she could even throw that thing away, she tripped over a stone and the sand respectfully greeted her face! The fan was switched off and she looked around with her eyelids heavy with sand particles and her face bleached with the sand. Everyone in the vicinity laughed their hearts outs at the dramatic fall! Yes she wanted to have this super romantic scene from 'I Hate Luv Stroies' to happen but this was way worse. Wiping her face she looked around for the traitors. Wiping her  face and getting up she spotted her first target: Mrunal. She ran behind Mrunal who ran for her life. Sooner Shehnaaz caught up with Mrunal and seemed they had turned into kids! They unanimously decided to team up and catch the boys. Were they playing sonsakli? No! They were enjoying the moment. Shehnaaz and Mrunal chased Kushal and knocked him on the ground and Shehnaaz sat in him while Mrunal ruffled his hair, pouring a handful of sand!