Drunk People's Problems!

"Guys!" Kushal shouted as soon as he pushed the door of apartment and entered it.

"Abe chilla kyu raha hai?" Mrunal asked irritated who almost broke the cup in her hand as she was scared for a split second.

"Aaj party karte hai!" Kushal announced.

"Kis Khushi me?" Shehnaaz asked raising her eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest. Kushal explained the reason behind this party and everyone agreed. It had been ages since they had partied. Shehnaaz and Mrunal invited some friends and so did Siddharth and Kushal.

"Meri kuch sharte hai." Mrunal said as they all sat on the couch waiting for their friends to come over. The house was all neat and tidy, the drinks and snacks were ready. Overall the mood was set. "Party ke baad ki gandagi Kushal saaf karega." Mrunal stated.

"Done!" Kushal said in the flow excitement. Poor guy had no idea of the consequences.

"Agle 2 din jhaadu tu lagayega." She continued.

"Done!" Kushal answered.

Soon they were joined by friends and had a good house party. Songs, jamming, drinking and dancing were the only things they did. Slowly the crowd vanished and they were the only ones left. Of course! It was their house. Duh!

"Majja nahi aaya yaar, feel nahi aayi!!!" Kushal said as they all thumped on the floor beside the pool.

"Kal aayegi feel beta.... hangover ki tab majja ayega."

"Kal ki mat socho Señorita aaj ki socho ab is waqt ki socho is lamhe me jio.... Jio jaise ki iske baad shayad hum mile na mile..... kya pata KAL HO NA HO?" Kushal said in his slurred speech and the inner King Khan coming out.

"Siddharth puri duniya ko choodh ke tujhe yeh SRK ki Chor Bazar wali copy hi kyu mili?" Mrunal asked irritated by the constant dramatics of Kushal.

"Sab kismat ka khel hai Señorita.... Na hum usse badal sakte hai nahi na tum. Agar koi badal sakta hai to bas vo Uparwala." Kushal continued.

"Bhai ab tu chup nahi baitha to mein tujhe us upar wale se abhi mila dunga." Siddharth said.

"Milna to usse sab ko hai ek din.... Hum akele aate hai akele jaate hai par Maine ye rakhta hai Señorita ki hum usme kitna jeete hai..." Kushal was unstoppable at this point.

"Nashe mein ye bhakchxdi karna zaroori hai?" Shehnaaz asked and Mrunal glared at her. She absolutely hated bad words.

"The Fact That Jellyfish Have Survived More Than 650 Million Years Without BRAINS Have Given Hopes To Many People. He Is One Of Them." Siddharth answered her question.

"Iska bhi shuru ho gaya.... Itna Sarcasm Kyu Bey?" Shehnaaz said rolling her eyes.

"I Speak Sarcasm as my 2nd language." Siddharth spoke making the girls cringe.

"I am gonna buy a bottle of Chloroform tomorrow!" She gave him back and didn't realize when they all slipped in slumber.

***

It was peaceful morning. Aunty was back from her work and she took out the key to open the door. She turned the knob and the site in front of her made her head spin. She almost fainted! The amout if trash floating around the house was unbearable for her! As she moved towards the balcony, she was welcomed by a very unpleasant sight. Siddharth was sleeping on floor with boxes of pizza as pillow, Kushal sleeping while hugging Siddharth's right leg, Shehnaaz's one leg on Siddharth's chest and Mrunal sleeping like a scared baby hugging her knees closed to her chest and her arms wraped around them. Pizza boxes spread everywhere, Beer bottles on sofa , dining table and even floating in the pool!