Chapter 17

A/N: PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! I got a different idea on where I wanted this story to go I hope you like it. Just remember things have to get worse before they can get better...

"Girls, dinner is ready!" Judy yelled up the stairs before walking back into the kitchen to make plates for the three of them. Ten minutes later the girls still hadn't come down, so Judy went up to check on them. When she opened Quinn's bedroom door she couldn't help the smile that pulled at the corners of her mouth. 

Rachel and Quinn were in the middle of the bed with their legs tangled together. Rachel's head was lying over Quinn's heart and they were holding hands. Judy looked around for her daughters' phone, when she found it she took a picture. After taking a picture with her own phone she sat down next to Quinn. 

"Quinnie, sweetie it's time to wake up and eat." Judy says as she strokes Quinn's face gently waking her. 

"Mom?" Quinn softly rasps out, finally opening her eyes. 

"Yeah, it's me honey. Wake Rachel up and come downstairs. I made your favorite." Judy says smiling as she walls out of the room. 

"Rachel, babe it's time to eat dinner." Quinn says as she kisses her forehead. 

"Hmmm, don't wanna move too comfy." Rachel says snuggling further into her girlfriend's side. 

"I know babe but I'm hung-." Quinn didn't get the work out before her stomach interrupted her by growling very loudly. Both girls couldn't help but laugh. Rachel looks up at Quinn and laughs harder. 

"What are you laughing at?" Quinn asks with a pout. 

"Nothing, c'mon my beautiful Lion." Rachel says chuckling as she gets up. 

"Why did you call me a lion?" Quinn asks confused. Rachel just points at the mirror behind Quinn. 

"Oh." The blonde says as she turns around and looks at hr mess of short hair that was sticking up in different directions. It indeed looked like a lions' mane. Quinn quickly grabbed a brush and brushed her hair down while Rachel was still laughing. 

"Oh shut up you." Quinn says before grabbing Rachel around her waist and pulling her into her body before kissing the lips she was addicted to. 

"Girls, get down here NOW! The food is getting cold." Judy yells from the bottom of the stairs. 

"To be continued." Rachel says smiling as she pulls away, grasping Quinn's hand and leading her downstairs to eat. 

"It's about time!" Judy exclaims as the two sleepyheads walk into the dining room. 

"LASAGNA!!" Quinn exclaims before all but running to her plate and is taking a huge bite before she even sits down. 

"I take it you like lasagna?" Rachel asks laughing at her girlfriend's cuteness. 

"Mom makes the best lasagna, like ever." Quinn says before taking another giant bite. 

"Don't worry it's a vegan recipe I found on the internet." Judy says noticing Rachel hesitate. 

"Thank you Judy. From the looks of it it's very delicious." Rachel says looking at her girlfriend's already empty plate. 

"What? I haven't had mom's lasagna in years." Quinn says filling her plate again. 

"Well expect to be eating it a lot more from now on." Judy says before taking a bite herself. 

"Oh yeah how did your interview go today?" Quinn asks.