Chapter 4

I have been staying at Rachel's all week. Its been hard to get away with not eating or throwing it up.

We were sitting on Rachel's bed studying when her dad yelled up the stairs that dinner was ready. We ate spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad.

Rachel's dads asked me loads of questions, which was okay since they were too busy talking to see I only took a few bites before saying I was full. I asked to be excused and went to the bathroom to throw up. When I walked back into the kitchen Rachel wasn't there.

"She went upstairs.  If we don't see you again tonight goodnight." her dad said as he put the leftovers in a bowl. When I opened Rachel's door she was laying in a ball on her bed crying.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked sitting down beside her.

"Did you just throw up the 4 bites of salad you just ate? Yes I was watching how much you ate." she said as a tear rolled down her face.

"I'm going to tell you the truth because I don't want to hide anything from you anymore. Yes I did throw up my food, I've been doing it since Santana called me fat. Before we moved here I was in rehab for almost three months. It started when I was 9, I developed quicker than the other kids. I was teased every day, they called me Lucy Caboosey. So I started to starve myself and when my mom made me eat I would just throw it back up later. I'm screwed up and if you want me to leave and never come around you again I understand. You don't need the extra stress." I explained as slid down my face.

I have never told anyone about my child hood. Not even my closest friend. When it started to happen again I told her we couldn't be friends anymore.

I got up and walked to my bag to put my clothes in it and leave. I heard Rachel get out of bed and I thought she was going to leave the room, but I felt her wrap her arms around me.

"I don't want you to leave. Ever. I will help you get healthy. We will workout everyday no matter how long it takes." she said as she turned me around to face her.

"You would do that for me?" I asked puzzled.

"Of course I will I know it seems kind if sudden but I love you and I never want you to do this to yourself ever again." she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I love you too and I promise not to do it ever again. I have a question." I said blushing.

"You can ask me anything babe." she said grinning.

"I know its really sudden but I feel like we've known each other our whole lives. I don't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone but you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked as my face turned red. Rachel looked at me for what seemed like an eternity.

"Well?" I asked starting to get nervous.

"I would like nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you." she said standing on her tip toes to plant a gentle kiss on my lips.

"So that's a yes?" I asked between kisses.

"Of course its a yes!! " she exclaimed wrapping her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. I pulled away and pulled my girlfriend into a hug.

"I love you and I will do anything to make you happy." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too baby." she said as she captured my mouth in another passionate kiss.