Slowly but Surely

It was strange to be back in the club again. Especially after my long leave of absence that I took without permission. In all honesty I expected Louis to yell and scold me for my irresponsible idiocy. I'm playing the lead and I just skipped out on rehearsals, he has every right to be mad at me. Instead, he just seemed happy that I was out of stupid bed for once. After our cuddling session I had went back to clean up my mess of fur on the half mattress or whatever it was and sold it to a wig shop. They gave me a decent amount of money for what was probably the smallest donations they ever recieved.

Still that doesn't compare to the issues we were facing now. "You're completely sure you can come back to rehearsals? Remember that cat did a number on you." Legoshi asked Bill. Bill simply smiled. "Of course I can! So long as I don't get injured or something I'll be fine!" Bills laugh echoed throughout the room easing the tense atmosphere a little. Not everyone shared his hearty mood however. The other members kept staring and gossiping about him. It wouldn't have been as bad with Louis to keep them in line but he was off somewhere doing who knows what.

"Isn't it too soon for him to be back already?" "Can he even rehearse in his current state?" "What does Louis think about this?" "I think your time would be better spent preparing for the upcoming play rather than constantly gossiping about someone." Louis' voice cut through the others in one swift strike. "This the Drama Club, not student lounge, so treat it like one!" Louis scolded them. They all immediately went back to their practices and routines. "Thank you Adler." I expressed my gratitude wearing a smile. "No problem cotton tail." Louis responded. "Hey don't leave me out of this." Legoshi fake whined.

"Wouldn't dream of it puppy dog." Louis and I said unison petting his head. Legoshi smiled and closed his eyes, his tail wagging pretty quickly. Something in the corner of my eye caught my attention. I turned to see Bill with an incredulous look on his face. It was kinda funny. "Hehe is something wrong Bill?" I asked trying to hold back my laughter. Legoshi and Louis turned to look at him upon my addressing of the tiger. "When did this happen?!" The tiger asked in disbelief. "Last night, roughly." I responded winking at him. "But you guys still smell like virgins." Bill blurted out. My staff suddenly extended as if on command.

"I wonder how many teeth I'll get as a start to my new collection." I said in a sinister voice. "I wonder who else will contribute to such a thing." Louis added with a cold tone. "I can only wonder who will be your first donor." Legoshi said staring moodily at Bill. "Whoa let's calm down for a minute." Bill desperately waved his paws frantically in an attempt to calm us down. "I'm not sure if I want to calm down. Do you guys want to calm down?" I asked the other two. "No, we don't." They said in unison as if they were practicing their harmonizing skills. "Please have mercy I didn't mean to say that!!" Bill begged us.

(Y/n)'s advice: It's not going to kill you to be quiet you know.

Bill was whining out apology after apology while holding his ears in slight pain. The tiger was bowing profusely as he did so. "Honestly, is the concept of a verbal filter just that foreign to you?" I asked him with my arms crossed wearing an annoyed expression. "I'm sorry it just came out!" He apologized again. "[Sigh]... whatever, look let's just get back to rehearsals." I said turning and walking towards the stage. "Wait now?!" He asked in confusion. "Yes now! Or would you prefer I start my proposed teeth collection?" I asked him in a less than playful manner.

"Rehearsing sounds good! I'd love to swing that guan dao again! It was the most exciting thing I've ever done!" Bill quickly scurried off in a rush to avoid getting smacked in the face. "Um, (Y/n) is it?" A gentle voice sounded behind me. I turned to see Juno, the second grey wolf in the Drama Club and part of the Dance Team. "Hello Juno, do you need something?" I was curious as to what she needed from me since she's never talked to me before. "Are you dating anyone right now?" She so casually asked me. "No not really. I've been to focused on other matters to really care about any of that right now." I explained calmly. Not that it was any of her business of course.