Welcome to the Shishigumi

The deer and the fox walked down the street, arm in arm, a reunion too sweet to question. Any grievances or grudges were seemingly forgotten, if they had even existed to begin with. Currently, the two were catching up with each other on recenr events. "I'm sorry, you slept with Riz and his roommates?" Louis asked, raising a brow. The fox's ears lowered. "Yeah, I was originally going to look for someone but he dragged me to his room for, "dinner". It just sorta happened. Sorry." (Y/n) said, looking down at the ground. Louis chuckled, "Well, so long as you were just having fun. I guess what I heard about foxes was true." He said, a smirk lining his face. (Y/n) perked up. "Huh? What did you hear about foxes? What's that smirk for?" He asked, his ear starting to twitch continuously. Louis rolled his eyes, "Oh you know, about foxes being the biggest sluts out there~. Always ready to take a horse cock up their ass at the drop of a dime~." The deer said, looking down at the fox with half lidded eyes. (Y/n) blushed as his tail began wagging.

"W-what?! T-that's not true!! That was just an accident! It's not like I asked them to gang bang me!" He said, his face beginning to go completely red. Louis smirked, "Really~? I recently heard that there was a huge gathering of well endowed men last night, crowding around an anonymous white truck, all waiting for their turn at the cute and slutty arctic fox inside~." Louis said, whispering into (Y/n)'s ear. The fox's blush grew darker. "I even heard that there was lots of cum involved~. The fox had been inflated, drained, and even bathed in a barrel of cum~." Louis continued. (Y/n) let out a squeak. "That wouldn't have happened to be you by any chance~." A hand squeezed (Y/n)'s right ass cheek. "Would it~?" Louis asked, his sheer presence overpowering the fox. (Y/n) had turned into a tomato by this point. When had Louis become so intimidating? "Well cotton tail~?" The hand suddenly grabbed and pulled on his tail, earning a gasp from (Y/n). "Are you going to answer me~?" Louis asked, his hot breath brushing all over the fox's neck. (Y/n) covered his face with his paws and whined, his blush level being maxed out. 

Louis snickered and then laughed. "Haha, I knew it was you~. And here I thought you loved me~." The deer teased, the most cheeky smile on his face. "I-I do! It was just so fun..." (Y/n) whined, looking down at his feet. Louis laughed again. "Oh relax, I'm merely teasing you~. And don't worry, you'll always be my good little boy~. I'll make sure of that~." The deer said, giving a lustful stare. The fox screamed into his paws. Since when is Louis such a flirt?! And how did he know about the praise kink he recently picked up?! "A-and how exactly are you going to do that?!" He asked, desperately trying to keep his cool to no avail. "You'll see soon enough. We're here!" Louis said and stopped them in front of a fancy looking bridge, leading to a gated garden that enclosed a large towering pagoda. "Um... where is here exactly?" (Y/n) asked, looking up at the pagoda. Louis smiled, "Come on, you're going to love it." He said, pecking the fox on the cheek. (Y/n) hesitated a bit. He hadn't been around this area before. Could he really trust this? "Well? What are we waiting for?" Louis asked.

(Y/n) jumped and cleared his throat. "Nothing. I've just, never been here before. Are you sure this is safe?" He asked as he began walking the two across the arched bridge. Louis chuckled, "Don't worry, I know the guys inside. In fact, they listen to everything I say. Though, a few of the lions could learn to not hungrily stare at me like I'm a tasty snack. What a mess the car was before we got back from that particulat trip." He cursed, moving away from the fox and straightening himself up. (Y/n) raised a brow, his concern only growing. "Lions?! Messy car?! What are you--?!" "All in due time Cotton Tail. For now, just follow my lead." Louis interrupted, gesturing for the fox to calm down. (Y/n) silently gulped and dusted off his shirt. Louis knocked on the door. A few seconds later it opened, revealing two large lions, about two feet taller than the two of them. "Welcome back boss." The one on the left said. "Did you enjoy your walk?" The one on the right asked. Louis smiled as his ears flapped slightly. "Of course, and now that I've worked up an appetite I can't wait to dig in to tonight's dinner." Louis responded, walking between the two into what seemed to be quite the gaudy and fancy entrance hall. (Y/n) barely took a step forward before two guns were suddenly being brandished in his face. "Who are you?" The one on the left growled. "Unless you wanna become dinner, I suggest you turn around and go back the way you came." The one on the right snarled.