The Help

It had been a few days since (Y/n) and Legoshi had stopped coming to the Drama Club. (Y/n) had been rescued from his kidnappers but they had found him with only 15% of his tail left on his body. He had been rushed to the hospital but they couldn't reattach it. Bill suffered a few injuries along with his shoulder stab wound but he would live. Niku and Gouhin had survived as well. Niku had gone back to the Blackmarket to continue his shift and apologize to his cheetah friend Natte. Gouhin had gone back to the half abandoned hospital that was his apartment and all three criminals were convicted guilty of their trafficking spree.

(Y/n) had been refusing to leave the dorm room. He wouldn't even leave his bed. Legoshi brought him food and drinks, and although he never saw (Y/n) eat any of the food, whenever he came back he would always find the plate right where it was, empty and covered in the materials covering the food when it was served. It's nice to know he's eating at least. Legoshi thought to himself. He had been skipping classes to bring him the aforementioned food and drinks. The other residents of their dorm were concerned but they were always brushed off.

Niku always came to check up on him but he always got the same silence everyone else did. (Y/n)'s little brother was currently unaware of the situation due to everyone not wanting him to worry. One day while walking through the halls though, "Legoshi." A familiar voice called. Legoshi turned to see who it was. It was Louis. "Well are we going?" The deer asked. The wolf was confused. "Going where?" He asked. "To Gouhin's apartment." Louis exclaimed in fake annoyance. Anyone could tell he was having a hard time keeping up his usual persona.

"When did we establish we were going to meet him." Legoshi asked ecen more confused than before. "Look I understand the situation is pretty grim right now, but that's no excuse to stop looking at your phone." Louis scolded. Legoshi pulled out his phone. He had tons of messages he hadn't looked at but one number stood out. It was from Gouhin. "How did he--?" "I don't know just read the message." Louis commanded. Legoshi tapped the new contact he had and quickly read the text.

Hey Legoshi, I want you and Louis to come to my apartment tomorrow at 2:00 pm. There's something I want to discuss with you two. In case you were wondering Niku gave me your numbers and that's how I was able to contact you. Now don't ask me why I want you two here just get here if you're able to do so. (Y/n) can't know about this meeting at all you understand? This conversation is between you, me, and Louis and no one else. And try not to sneak out in the middle of night this time.

"He wants to meet us?" Legoshi questioned. "Yes, though I'm not sure why he wants to and why this needs to be a secret from (Y/n). Nevertheless we're still going." Louis said as if that decided the agreement right then and there. "Wait! What about (Y/n)?" Legoshi asked in worry. He didn't want to leave his side due to his current behavior. "He can live without your coddling for a few hours now let's go." Louis commanded dragging Legoshi by the collar now. "B-but he needs to get food and drinks during the day, and he hasn't left his bed for a while!" "I've already taken care of it!" Louis shouted sternly.

Back at the dorms Jack entered the dorm room and began walking over to (Y/n)'s bed. There was a small but large table right beside his closed curtains. It featured a small porcelain plate and a slightly descended hole presumably for holding bottles or cups. "Uh hey Tachibana-san. I brought you some food." Jack said as he started pulling some food out of his bag and setting it down on plate resting on the table top. "Legoshi and Louis are out on errands right now so it's just you and me right now." Jack continued finishing up his plate serving for the fox.

The curtains didn't open. Instead a paw reached out and merely took the soda that was in the cup holder of the table. There was the iconic hiss of the soda bottle being opened followed by some gulping. The same paw reached out again taking the plate into the curtains and audible sounds of crinkling paper and munching could be heard. "Hey, I know things aren't really... "normal" right now, but I was thinking... maybe going out could help take your mind off things." Jack suggested careful not to press too hard. The munching stopped. The plate slid back onto the table covered in small scraps and the paper the burger was wrapped in.