Just Business

"Mmph~. Mmh~." (Y/n)'s moans filled the room as he sucked on a zebra's dick. Another cock belonging to an unknown party was ramming into his g-spot. The fox's body quivered and shuddered in pleasure. With one final thrust the zebra and the other party began filling up the fox's body with their cum. Load after load mixed with the cum bucket boiling pot that was (Y/n)'s inflated stomach. The two snapped a few pictures and pulled out of the fox, leaving him there to calm down from the euphoria. As quick as they left, a familiar horse cock was shoved into his gaping hole. (Y/n) yelped and whimpered as he tightened his walls around the dildo. "So how are you liking my proposition little pup?" Bill asked counting how much cash he had made in the past 5 hours. (Y/n) panted. "Hah~, it feels wonderful, albeit a bit exhausting." The fox moaned as he felt stomach gurgle a bit. Bill laughed, "man you're so bloated, it's actually kinda hot. I wonder what you're next appointments are gonna think, or do about that?" The tiger said putting away his cash in his wallet. He took out his phone and and snapped a picture of (y/n).

(Y/n) perked up. "Next appointments? How many people want to get with me?!" The fox asked as he stood up and his belly sloshed the cum around in his stomach. The fox moaned and lowered himself back down to his knees. Bill typed something on his phone and sent the picture to someone. Suddenly his phone began beeping a lot, recieving a ton of notifications from something or someone. "At this school? Everyone has already gotten exhausted, but at the Neon District there's about 75 different clients who want to add their contributions to the boiling cum pot that we call your stomach." Bill said walking up to (Y/n) and and showing him a hookup app with all the requests and comments appearing in real time under his raunchy pictue. "Wait but what about school?!" (Y/n) asked, falling down on his ass as he failed to stand up again. "Relax, tomorrow is saturday. Even if we stay out all night, it's not like it'd matter that much anyway. We'd just have to get back here early to make sure the headmistress doesn't get her tits in a bunch. "Why are you...? Wait... are you doing this just to make money off me? If so that's kinda hot." The fox said that last part under his breath. "Well yes, and I'm hoping to get you some money as well. Everything we earned at school belongs to me, but everything we earn at the neon district will belong to you, after all, the truly seasoned adults have more money to spend. And of course I'm gonna have the final fuck of your ass before we finish tonight." Bill said eith a toothy, devilish grin. Suddenly. The tiget put a leash and collar around the fox's neck and began dragging him away. "Now let's get going, those dilfs aren't gonna milk themselves." Bill said with a can do attitude. "Hey wait! I don't have anything to wear!" The fox protested stumbling after Bill, not like he had a choice though. "Will you chill out? I got this! I have several things in the van for you!" Bill retorted. "Van?!" (Y/n) questioned.

It only took Bill a few minutes successfully abduct the fox and get him into the van. The back was surprisingly comfortable, covered in luxurious couch cushions that perfectly hid the rough floor, hell, even the walls were lined with fake fur carpets for maximum comfort. "So how exactly are you advertising me Bill? And where did you even get this van." (Y/n) demanded trying to keep himself from falling on his face in the back of the van. "With the app I showed you earlier. All I have to do is post a location with pictures of you and our establishment, then all the men will come running for ya. I already told you we had 75 more clients to relieve today, who knows, maybe the number has increased~. Oh, and I got it a from a close friend." Bill said imagining just how all those men would use (Y/n). About half an hour passed by and pretty soon they were in front of the Rose Hotel. "We're here! Look at the back of the van and you'll see what you can wear." Bill said as he looked over the back of the seat at the naked fox. (Y/n) turned his head and looked at the van wall. There was bondage gear, a leash and collar, handcuffs, blindfolds, a numerous amount of toys, and even a bunny suit. "Damnit, he knows exactly what turns me on." (Y/n) cursed under his breath. "Chop chop, every one of our clients just so happens to be in this particular hotel today, and the number has jumped up to 100 clients. Better get moving before they get here." Bill said tinting the windows. Pounding sounded at the side door of the van.