4. 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞❀

Start from the beginning

"And you Officer Kim..... I guess everything is a game for you right? I gave you the responsibility to catch him but you.... how could you be so careless Officer?" his eyes became blood-shot red as his eyes were piercing hole in Namjoon's body.

"Do you really think that he would let us catch him that easily Boss??.... I mean aren't you being too naive..... even though I sent my spies that night but I was 100% sure he wouldn't let us touch single strand of his hair....." Namjoon spoke in a deep voice as everyone's head hung low as they know he's telling the truth. He continued, "Don't you think someone's helping him from our department and sending him all our information? I think someone informing him about our every move-"

"I don't think so......

Officer Kim.."

All of their gaze quickly turned at the person who entered the room with a smirk plastered on his face

"Chief......??"

Officer Han muttered in surprise as everyone bowed him immediately.

He gestured all of them to take a seat to which all of them present over there immediately followed.

Namjoon glared at him to which he noticed and gave him a sly smirk.

"So Officer Kim.... what were you saying..... well sorry for the interruption." He smiled.

"You heard me I guess that's why you put forward your opinion Mr. Kim Taehyung. " Namjoon said through gritted teeth while putting a fake smile on his face.

Taehyung scoffed and glared at him, "It's Chief for you...... Mr. Kim Namjoon." Namjoon rolled his eyes at his statement.

"Well we think that someone is working for Jeon Jungkook from our department and leaking all our private information to him." Officer Han interrupted trying to calm down the heated atmosphere created between the two young blooded men who were giving death glare to each other.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulder and shifted his gaze towards Officer Han. He got up from his chair and walked towards the big digital screen attached to the wall. Everyone looked at him in confusion. He smirked and inserted a pen drive.

As the screen flashed on, a prideful smile crept on his handsome face. Everyone's eyes grew wider when their gaze fell on the screen.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!! KIM TAEHYUNG!?!? YOU FUCKING PUT A TRACKER IN EVERYONE'S UNIFORM!?!?" Namjoon yelled at Taehyung banging his fist on the table. All of a sudden Taehyung's smiling expression turned dead serious as his hazel orbs turned into dark ones.

"You always seem to forget your place right Mr. Kim??" He said in a stern voice. "Well I won't mind to put you on your correct place everytime you misbehave.........cause at the end of the day I'm your 'Boss' ....... and you shouldn't forget that Mr. Kim." Taehyung came little bit closer to him and gave him his famous evil smirk to which Namjoon didn't said anything and looked at him plainly.