I shivered as he brushed across my nipple with his thumb, Calum's Briefs and sweats were now down over his butt, neither of us touched it so they probably just fell on their own.

"Mm- gah- Bo," Calum jolted as I swiped a finger over his tip. Seemingly out of nowhere Cal roughly pushed us both back down from our elevated stance laying on the bed and bit my bottom lip quickly covering my mouth with his. Because he was directly on top of me now I had to pull my hand out of his underwear. 

Now looking around the room I noticed the door was open and the widow was drawn open.

"Cal- hmm- door- and the- window-" I slowly murmured in between kisses.

"Huh?-" Calum said looking up,

"Oh shit I'll get those," He said pushing up from me while I collected myself. He waddled across the room with his briefs almost exposing him and his sweatpants at his knees and drew the window blinds closed.

"I'll be right back," I exhaled running topless out of my room to get a condom from Haley's room. I saw Duke and Harlow looking at me with judging eyes from their spots on the couch and I covered my breasts, now guilty for what they have to hear.

I quickly opened her side drawer and rustled around the mess looking for the box of extras she always kept there.

"Aha!" I whispered to myself pulling one out and quickly turning around only to run into Calum's chest.

"Ah is that for me?" He teasingly asked as he brought his hands to the top of my PJ shorts, dipping his fingers in, in a teasing manner

"mhmm" I responded while handing the foil package to him.

We connected lips again in my doorway and I backed Calum up trying to shove down the briefs he had lifted back onto his hips. He did the same to me easily pushing down the purple shorts until they fell to the ground and his sweats followed after.

We both fell backward on the bed, me on top of Calum this time. After a few more heated seconds of kissing he rolled out from under me, now laying on the other side of the bed. He pushed his thumbs inside his underwear and dragged them down his legs, while his length rested against his stomach.

While he was sliding the condom on I wiggled out of my unattractive underwear with dinosaurs on them.

What! I saw them at the store and couldn't resist

I sat up while Cal was still busy with the condom and started to put my hair up so it wouldn't get in my eyes.

"What are you doing?" Calum said looking at me with a sad face on

"I was putting my hair up-" I exhaled

"I like your hair, you should keep it down," Calum whispered out leaning over into my ear.

My hands slowly fell from around my hair and wrapped around his shoulders as he climbed over me for which felt like the millionth time today but the same feeling of butterflies didn't go away in my stomach. We both lifted the covers over us and began kissing again, though it was slower now.

He dragged his fingers down over my stomach before dipping in between my legs and I softly moaned as he inserted a finger inside me and dragged it in and out slowly.

When he added another one I turned my head to the side, breathing in heavily he took advantage of that and once again started kissing my neck, sucking a bit more this time.

After what felt like forever the feeling of Calum's fingers inside of me vanished and I looked back up at him, 

"you are extremely beautiful," He said almost seeming entranced

"I could say the same to you-" I breathed out reaching up and threading my hands through his hair bringing him down back to my lips.

I felt Calum line himself up at my entrance before slowly pushing inside me. 

"Gah-" I choked into our kiss, hissing a bit.

"a-are you okay?" Calum backed up and looked down at me, desire deep-set into his brown eyes

"No, yeah I'm all good it's just been a while," I huffed out still trying to adjust.

It has been a while, that plus Aaron wasn't very well-endowed. Calum however, that was a whole other story.

Calum seemed to be struggling with not moving, a thin layer of sweat now visible on his chest and shoulders. I nodded at him to move and he gladly did, pulling out and pushing back in again at a slow pace.

"jesus- christ, mhmm" Calum grunted out slowly starting to pick up the pace with his thrusts leaning back down to kiss me a few more times before he rested his forehead on my collarbone.

His face was now buried in my neck as he gripped the sheets next to my head, deeply panting. I had my arms thrown around his shoulders and my hands slightly pulling his hair, which he seemed to like.

His thrusts began to pick up the pace much faster as both of our bodies had a visible sheen of sweat to them.

"Calu- oh god Cal" I moaned out and gripped his hair and shoulders harder, hugging him to me as I felt myself beginning to build.

I wrapped my legs around his hips and tightened them as he brought one hand down to hold on to my hip for leverage.

"Bo- hm- im close- oh god," Calum whimpered as his thrusts began to get sloppy and not at a constant pace.

"M-me too" I stuttered out.

I was teetering on the edge and what pushed me off was one final deep thrust which had sent me tumbling down the figurative hill.

My body began to shake as I moaned out Cal's name a few more times getting louder before I felt him groan out and tense beside me.

He finished and stayed laying on me, catching his breath while I was still being hit by the after waves of my orgasm, him still inside of me.

We stayed like that for a few more seconds before he rolled off me. Both he and I hissing a bit when he pulled out of me, still sensitive.

He sat up and slid the condom off quickly throwing his sweats on and jogging to the kitchen to throw it away. 

I was still trying to recover when Calum casually walked in, looking all sexy and sweaty which almost had me jumping him again.

"Duke and Harlow are traumatized I think, the judgment on their faces as I walked past was so evident," Calum spoke jumping back on to the bed, turning my chin towards him as he pressed a soft kiss on my lips.

A/N: 

Me last week: I was just thinking about it I wasn't gonna do it

Me now: I did it 👁👄👁

Wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be

Calum if he ever reads any fanfic about him:

Also, I'm going camping for the weekend tomorrow, If I have service I will try to write and post chapters but if I don't post until Monday that is why!

You should at least get 13 while I'm camping because that one is almost done!