Weaving a yarn by a reader!

So first of all this is not an update you will surely get an update by monday. Till then keep guessing why Sita cried?

Yeah so one of my friend and a dear reader did the complete weaving a yarn session by herself. And its absolutely amazing. How could i not publish it?

Here we go. Shower her with all your comments people
______________________________________

The people of Ayodhya and the Royal family were traumatised. The Queen of Ayodhya, not only Ayodhya but everyone's heart had left this world forever. Two days back Mata Sita did the Mahaprasthan because of the baseless and defamatory accusations of the people leaving a disgrace to mankind. Ayodhya will always have to live with this blame. Mankind will never forgive them for doubting the purest lady ever!! The Royal family was a complete mess but somehow they tried to act normal and sobered themselves afterall the the eldest Royal princes were coming home. Yes Kush and Luv are comming home. All were busy to welcome them doing their best to make them feel comfortable. They could never complete the void of a mother in their life but atleast give them the love of the family the deserve. The sounds of Chariots could be heard by everyone in the palace. "They are here!! Siya Ram's Luv Kush are here!! Our Luv Kush are here!!!! " said someone from the crowd gathered outside the royal palace to get a glimpse of "MAITHILINANDANS"..........................................................................................!!!

By Harshu26Thamizhini

The royal family rejoiced hearing the arrival news of Maithilinandans, apple of their eyes. For whom the entire Ayodhya waited. Luv and Kush stepped down from the golden chariot. People came running to see their princes. For whose presence they wailed waiting. The crowd went into deep silence seeing the young princes. Their  doe shaped eyes and soft attracting skin made them to speecless.. How can they? The princes themself showed the beauty of their mother. Theri eyes showing the same divinity and calmness like their Lord Ram. Luv and kush made their way silently towards the entrance of the royal palace. The rajamathas were dumbstruck seeing them. They felt that the long lost pieces of happiness came to them in the form of their grandkids. Of course, their happiness went when sita and ram wen for Vanvas. The eldest Rajamata was in trembling with emotions. Mata Sumitra came running to the kids and held them tightly in her embrace and cried her heart out. Mata kaikeyi stood there, away from them, letting all the guilt swallowing her once again. There was not even a single day passed for her, crying and cursing herself for the fate she brought to her family, for her prana-natha and her beloved kids. She turned her head slowly, only to witness Ram, holding Laksh tightly for balance , his chin quivering with tears rolling down his cheeks seeing his kids infront of him. 

Thanks bud for this

Thanks bud for this. Your participation is much appreciated.

Stay safe!Take care
Tata!!!