Chapter 12- Mithila Aagman

The Ayodhya Family was travelling for around two days and now Lakshman was full on frustrated chariots were never his thing on the other hand Ram was very excited about going to Mithila-The city of Wisdom. Laksh was fine with the plan but not this travelling was getting on his nerves. Ram who was on the same chariot with him could easily sense his uneasiness.

"What's the matter Laksh? "

"umm. Nothing "

"Lakshhh! "

"Why are we going to Mithila for soo long. I wanted to spend my vacation at Ayodhya with my family."

"I understand Laksh but Rajrishi's daughters invited pitashree and he had to agree to their wish. Also Mithila is a great place. Don't you remember Guru Vashisht praising Mithila and Rajrishi's family a lot of times during his lectures. "

"I know Bhaiya and i am glad to get a chance to visit Mithila but its just that we were meeting are family after two years and after this still five years are left for our education i wanted to enjoy this time to the fullest with my family and not with some girls playing around with dolls. "

"So this is the real problem you want to spend time with someone who weilds weapons and not dolls."

"I wish but pitashree told me he has no son and only daughter so we will find only dolls"

"Don't be so obvious Laksh. You never know what destiny has in store for you."

"A princess with a weapon is the last thing Mithila would show us bhaiya"

Just then King Dashrath declared

"Let's call of the day. We will resume our journey tomorrow before sunrise. Mithila is only a few kilometres away. We will reach there by tomorrow afternoon if we start before sunrise"

Camps were set for the night. All five of them were in same tent having dinner and talking stuff. After some time Ram and Laksh got up to leave for their tent to sleep as it was already too late.

In hurry Laksh accidently banged his foot against a box while leaving.

"Aah!! " screamed Laksh

"Laksh are you fine? Where were you looking while walking" questioned Kaushalya while checking his foot.

"What is this box doing here. What is in this box? " asked Lakshman gasping.

"Dolls"

"Dolls? " questioned Ram

"Yes dolls for Rajrishi's daughters as a gift from us. " said Sumitra.

Lakshman who was now relieved was staring at Ram while the later just ignored his stare and pretended as if nothing happened . Yawning he moved out of the tent ignoring his stare.

"I am very tired. I am going to sleep. Goodnight everyone. Laksh come soon" Ram said ignoring Laksh's glare and moved out while Lakshman stood up and followed him fast.

The rest three were standing there confused as to what was happening.

........................................................................

Next Day

Next morning Ram requested his parents to allow them to travel on horses because he did not want Lakshman to crib. Already dolls scene was enough for him.

Now Lakshman was all energetic riding horses was his favourite thing.

After about 4 to 5 hours they reached Mithila's border. It was already around afternoon.