Chapter 17 - A new side!

"Kaka announce this to Khadus rajkumar that Urmila is here to meet him. " said Urmi to the soldier outside Ram and Laksh's chamber.

"Khadus rajkumar putri? " the soldier asked confused.

"uff kaka!! Rajkumar Lakshman who else? "

The soldier sniggered at the cute antics of the JANAKNANDINI.

He entered the chamber to announce her arrival

"Your majesty Janaknandini is seeking permission to enter. "

"Sita didi? Here. She doesn't need to seek permission bring her in"

"Pardon kumar but Janaknandini Urmila is seeking permission not Janaknandini Sita"

"Ohh. Tell her that Ram Bhaiya is not in here. She should look for him in the garden."

"Kumar but she wants to see you kumar. "

Lakshman chocked on water he was drinking.

"Ahem!Ahem!Ahem! She wants to see me? Oh God!! what happened to her all of a sudden. Say her I am sleeping"

"As you say Kumar." the soldier bowed and left

"Nakchadi is here to meet me?  Something is definitely fishy. I should pretend to be asleep." thought Laksh

He slipped into his bed covered himself with quilt.

Outside

" putri  kumar is sleeping." the soldier said a bit uncomfortable as he did not want to lie to her.

Urmila noticed it and it confirmed her doubt about Laksh's lie.

"Oh but Ram Bhaiya urgently needed something. I guess i should take it without disturbing the rajkumar. Ram Bhaiya gave me the permission to enter. May I? "

"Of course putri. "

With this Urmila entered the chamber and saw Lakshman snuggling actually pretending to be snuggling.

"Why did she enter? I told the soldier to tell her that i am sleeping." Laksh thought to himself.

Urmila smirked "Let me show him what Urmila is. Let me give him a glance of my worldclass acting".

She spotted a jug on the side table.

"Where is the scroll Ram Bhaiya told me to bring. "

She started searching here and there. While Lakshman was conscious about not to get caught.

"oh it must be there on the table. Also i am thirsty let me have some water. "

She went near the table picked the jug and started drinking water standing beside Laksh's bed.

"Splash"

Laksh got up abruptly.
"What the hell is wrong with you girl?" said a drenched Laksh.

"Oops! Sorry Rajkumar. I stumbled because of the mats." said a smirking Urmila.

"I know you very well devil. " mumbled Laksh under his breath.

"Did you say something?"

"me?.. No no. " he faked a smile.

"I came here to look for some scrolls but i guess they aren't here. Also Ram Bhaiya is calling you. "

"Okay. I will see to it after i change. "

"No! No! Don't change!"

"Why?"