Ocean deep

I sat down awkwardly in my own house. How is that possible? Earlier today before I was interrupted with my television marathons. I opened the door unconscious about what I was wearing. I opened the door a bit checking who it was. "Hello?" I asked looking at the person peeping through the small gap "erm hold on." Though the person seemed oblivious to what I just said and bursted in. I looked at myself uncomfortable while their piercing eyes roamed around my body taking in every detail. I slapped them straight away across the face. I'm very conscious about my body when there are men around. I wore a baggy crop top with barely material on it and Cookie Monster boxers with a cookie where my 'cookie' was and 'Cookie Monster!" written across on my arse. The way he looked at me inappropriately made me feel disgusted. However here we are now and he has an ice pack to his jaw :)

Craig

I laid my back on the headboard while my hands either side supported. I looked around not knowing the surroundings and boy was I drunk today. I looked to the other side of the bed and saw nothing to be honest, I was seeing double takes of everything. I stood up at went to the glass window showing the beautiful city in the evening while the sun glows in the background. Eurgh I seem like one of the soopy girls describing everything.

I noticed I was only in my boxers and that my suit was scattered across the floor with my clean cut black blazer hung on a hanger. I paid more attention to it by squinting my eyes to see a red lipstick mark on it. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head...I'm drunk I'm not going to really believe everything I see.

I stared at the city once more when cream soft arms wrapped round my sculptured stomach. They began brushing in it while I felt only a towel on their body. I quickly removed their arms and turned to face them. The smooth cream face stared at me with dazzling blue orbs and her blonde hair fell to one side. I stared her down as water drops dripped down, I didn't look at her with lust but with pure confusion. What the? What was her job again? She then got on her tip toes draping her wet arms around my neck, pressing her body against mine. I felt her warm breath hit my ear while she softly but seductively whispered. "You don't remember do you?" she questioned even before I could respond, "We made sweet love."

She didn't not act like this earlier today.

»»»»»

Well I embarrassed myself on the bus today. I was bus surfing :D. I was getting off for my bus stop but stopped because it wasn't there yet. My friend told me bye mistaking my name with Tori. I'm pretended saying my name was Tori goofing about til I fall into one of the chairs face first. It was funny even though I looked stupid. Nick Miller, Nick Miller. Whose that girl? Whose that girl? It's Tori! :D

~Tori-Tobi