Meeting once again

"All along it was a fever. A cold sweated hot believer. I threw my hands in the air said show me something. He said if you dare come little closer." 

I brushed my teeth in the hotel mirror while the radio blasted songs at 8:30 am in the morning. It was a long day yesterday, so I don't know why I am up so early. I recovered yesterday although the memories pounded in my head before I went to sleep. I looked at Craig with his eyes fluttering as he finally woke up. "Morning sleepy head." I said, cheerfully. "And why are you awake so early, diamond?" he asked, rubbing his eyes and stretching. I cheesed, looking in awe of his abs and muscles. "hehe well...I was going downstairs to watch Flapjack again. I can't miss it! I know you aren't particularly fond of it..." I said, trailing off, at my last words.

"That's the reason you have a blanket in hand, right?" he said, looking at the hand embroiddery, "Mrs Crippen', Craig's grandmother had sewn for me. I nodded eagerly, looking down at the royal blue thread. "So, I'm going to leave you downstairs rather spending time with my wife?" he chuckled, "Come    on in you."

I shuffled along to the bed with my blanket trailing behind me. He opened the duvet as I climbed in. He put his arm around my shoulder as I snuggled even more into his chest. "You really think I was going to miss spending the morning with you?" Craig said, turning his head to face me. "Well I don't know." I giggled, as we shared a short yet sweet kiss on the lips. 

 "Not really sure how to feel about it. Something in the way you move. Makes me feel like I can't live without you."

"That whale is called Buffy." I said pointing at the blue whale, "she acts like a black mama. It's so funny. She's mean to-" "Cap'n Knuckles." Craig added. "You're getting the swing of things." I smiled at him. "Well I have been listening to you tell me about it for 30 minutes." he chuckled.

Memories pounded in my head of Zia, which added to my nerves. It's getting worse every time, it's closer to meet her again. I have been coping but it gets hard sometimes. Before the memories started to get worse. I kissed Craig's neck after straddling him.

He grunted when I did it even more as the memories scratched my skull. I pressed my body against him, kissing his neck even more. "You really want to start something you can't finish?" Craig smirked. I traced my hands down his abs and then to his boxers. I kissed his lips passionately and said, "That's just for listening to me speak to cartoons." I giggled. Getting up and heading to the shower. "Then I guess I deserve the whole thing." He said, draping his arm round my waist and pulling me into bed.

"It's not much of a life you're living. It's not something that you take it's given. Round and round and round and round we go. Oh now tell me now tell me now you know."

"You are so lucky it isn't cold!" Craig told me. I wore galaxy pastel blue and pink hiker boots. Pastel blue trousers with a cream top with open sides and a gold body chain. "I will be fine trust me." I replied getting a navy blue hoodie. "That's better honey" he said, pecking his lips. "My husband is looking sexy." I said, looking at him. Dark green jeans with a grey sweater with dark green Aztec elbow patches and a dark grey beanie and black vans. "Thanks ma." he said, lifting his chin up a bit and putting on his gold chain.

"The reason I hold on, Cause I need this hole gone. Funny you're the broken one, but I'm the one who needed saving. Cause when you never see the light. It's hard to see which one of us is caving."

I walked downstairs sluggishly and shuffled to the kitchen. Once I reached the kitchen, there was the cool summer breeze, I bent over the kitchen sink, closing the windows. I moved to the cupboard, climbing on the counter and scanned over the snacks in the cupboard.

I smiled once my eyes set target, I was just in time for my cartoons. I woke up at 9am just to be lucky and claim my spot. Getting the television on a Saturday morning, can be a battle. I walked to the living room, jumping onto the couch. 

"OWWW!" someone screamed, probably crushed by me. "Well whose fault is it, to try claim the tv in the morning. I walk up in the house, like I own a hoe!" I said, remembering the lyrics I blasted last night. "Ermm. Someone still being crushed here." they said, tapping my side. I jumped up from their  cold hands.

"Zia. I will not have my Lucky Charms in hand and not watch Cartoon Network without a fight." I said. "Well I won't have Cinammon Toast Crunch and not watch my japanese shows." Zia replied. "The only show I am capable of watching is Avatar. If it is not that show, you better just change it." I responded. 

I got my hand in my Lucky Charms, and scoff down a few while she did the same with the Cinnamon Toast Crunch. We both looked at each other before rushing for the remote. "Child if I don't watch my cartoons." I screamed. "With Jake the dog and Finn the hu-man." The tv sang. "If I don't watch my Naurto!" she screamed back as the channel switched.

"No human even looks like this!" I responded, pointing at the tv screen. "And no-one I know looks like Finn the Hu-man." she stated, making my show look completely stupid. "Well who eats Cinnamon for breakfast. Marshmallows are the best." I said, smirking. "Oh don't you dare start on my-" she replied. I snatched the remote, running up the stairs. She came barging up the stairs, like King Kong. "AHH!" I said, screaming running into her room, I squirmed into the bottom of her bed. "You might as well give up now or the Lucky Charms gets it." She said, pouring some on the floor. "You monster!" I screamed as she pulled my legs. "Craiiggg!" I screamed. "DAD! MOM THINKS SHE CAN WATCH ADVENTURE TIME! WE BOTH KNOW IT WASTES PRECIOUS TIME FROM WATCHING NAURTO!" she screamed to him.

 "Makes me feel like I can't live without you and it take me out the way."

"Ready?" he  said, gripping my hand. He placed his lips on mine gently still holding my hand. I nodded. "I sure am." I said, smiling. He knocked on the door as we waited anxiously. "Well here we go..." I whispered as I got even more nervous. "We'll be fine." Craig assured me, kissing my forehead. The door swung open, "MOM! Someone is at the door!" she said, as her eyes met ours.

"I want you to stay. Sta-aaa-yyy. I want you to stay."

------

To summarise, she kept thinking about Zia but Craig helped her get it off her mind without him even knowing. I had no school today! Snow day :D I was blasting this song when I was writing it. Heaveen! I love this album so much! Thanks for the 1,000+ view guys. It means a lot

-Tobi