Road trip

I poured the coffee into my mug. It was 7 in the morning and I couldn't sleep and there was no way I was going back. I brushed my hand against my face, as an attempt to wake myself up. I felt strong arms wrap around me from , lifting behind in the air and spinning me. I giggled covering my face with my hands. He lifted me down to the ground and made me face him. Craig smiled before placing his lips on mine. "Morning sleeping beauty. How was your night?" he asked, so fascinated. Scrap that, he was enjoying this. "Well sleeping on the couch, naked, is a great way to sleep isn't it." I said, drinking down my pumpkin spiced coffee with my eyebrows raised. "Don't front as if you didn't enjoy." Craig replied, smirking like a sixteen year old, who just 'got in'. I walked to the living room and sat crossed legged, switching on the tv. "I was thinking we'll go to drop Zia's things at her home." Craig suggested. I nodded my head, eagerly. I'm getting over it but a nice visit will be great.

"The misadventures of flapjaack!" the tv sang in the room. Craig looked at me with a 'what the...' face. Don't tell me, how I know faces, it's just the way he looked. "This show was the greatest. I watched it when coming home in the 5th grade or every saturday." I smiled innocently at him, batting my eyelashes. "The show is named after a food, a snack even." Craig bluntly responded. I was clearly a childhood show kid, that was never gonna let these shows go. "I love orange soda." I smiled, reffering to Kenan&Kel. This time Craig cheesed, responding "I do. I do. I do-oo-o." We both loved that show.

"We need to leave by 9:30, yeah. I've already booked a hotel and we can stop at the supermarket to get some snacks, it's a 12 hour driving trip, from Atlanta to Detroit. So we need blankets and all that." he continued. "Ima go freshen up and go pack my bags. I don't know how long we are staying for so, pack like a week's worth." he told me, as his voice became distant. I cuddled myself with the huge blanket, I was only in my underwear and I wasn't bothered to use the fire place. The boxes were still in my car and I need to go get them. Hmm. Should I dare go out to my car like this.

I smirked and got my keys which were on the counter. The blanket was still tight around me, with my arms to the side, making sure the blanket won't fall. I walked, well hopped, to the garage door, located in the house. The door decided not to open. The thrill was still pumping through my blood. I ran out the front door and pressed the garage button again and again. My mini cooper was flithy, so I put it in the garage. It was cream and that in front of my house. That's a no no. "Can't miss flapjack." I said, viciously pressing the button. The door didn't want to be nice to me today. I guess, it's the manual way. I crouched down and held the handle, pulling it up reaching the top, which revealed the mini. I heard a loud whistle. I turned my head both sides and then looked behind me. Jimmy, the milk man. In fact, boy. His son was doing it for a while. I stood frozen as we both looked at each other. "Nice bod, Mrs Cripps." he winked, before walking down the street. I got the blanket quickly covering myself. I rummaged through the back and got a box. As walking to the front door, my blanket dropped again. "The milk bottle is on the front porch and Mrs, please. Have some decency. Teenager boys will get aroused." He smirked. I dropped my box, about to go rant. Suddenly, the door slid down open. I am missing my show, I whined in my head. Crud. I'm locked in.

Craig

I got out the shower, noticing it was 7:30. If we leave by 9, we should get there at by 9 in the evening. I am going to make sure, I spoil Hazel. I don't know when I'm going back to work, so I have to make the time worth while. I had planned some things out but I'm going to wing the rest. I was planned with something. I got dressed wearing a wife beater, dark blue chinos and black and blue Jordans. Topping my outfit with a black Rolex and black snapback.

I knew Hazel's laziness meant that she was still on the couch, watching the adventures of frosty. I lightly jogged with my bags in hand. I didn't pack Hazel's, because she is quite fussy. I peered in the living room, to see a whale speaking to blue human, I assume. I chuckled at the whale's comment to the blue creature. I walked in fully, into the room, noticing no-one there. Just the tv running.