Wake Up. Drank.

I sat on my couch snuggled up, nearly hidden in my huge beige blanket. I stared at the tv watching a episode of the ever so famous, Keeping Up with the Karadisians. I always wondered what was so special but even I was hooked to the never-ending show. Kim was moaning about her mother, Kris had done to annoy her. The K sisters all had something unique about them. I loved how Khloe was the mature one and was great with advice. Kourtney and her husband's Scott love for each other. Though, Scott was truly funny. Kim and her beauty, I still can't believed she still isn't tied down.

'Maybe I'll get drunk again. I'll get drunk again. I'll get drunk again. To feel a little loo-ove.' Filled the room while promoting Ed Sheeran's album +. I loved the way his voice was so calm while he sung from his heart shown in his lyrics. To tell the truth, I don't have the favourite artist each and every person has.Just have a catchy beat and easy lyrics and I'm hooked.

I'm not the person to feel the depth in the song unless I'm down in the dumps or just so in love with the song. To me a song is where people express themselves, dark or happy as long as they are heard. I didn't even notice my foot bopping my thigh dancing to the beat but I'm not a dancing type. '...The beauty and the beat. To make my life complete' "JUSTIINN!" I screamed from the pit of my stomach imitating the voice of the famous Pink Friday Barbie.

Craig

I shifted my tie before standing in front of the people who could make my life, well money and fiance life better, gathered around the shiny black table. I was going to promote and persuade my arse off. I needed this job. The sweat brimmed down my forehead for me to feel nothing there.

I smiled after my pitch before walking to my seat. Yes, I have sold this pitch. I just have that gut instinct. The life changer swivelled in his chair to face me. "That was a truly good pitch..." he continued while I basked in the showering praise with hints of improvement. Then he suggested made me completely over the moon. I wiped the sleeves of my suit after smiling at the life changer. "Thank you, for this great opportunity." was the last thing I said before grabbing my keys. "Guys I'm having a victory DRIINNKK!"

Annalise

I covered my face with my hands hiding my smile from Carter. My hands were dragged away by miniature hands compared to mine."Mum! Come on I'm 4!" Carter explained to me. I smiled at him looking down at him. "I know. Carter. I know". I know he's only four but time passes us by fast. His feet were flashed into my persepctive as he swings them on the red lollipop chair. "Your feet are so small!" I exclaimed I'm acting drunk. Carter smiled at me goofily "I know people here mum!" while hiding behind his ice-cream cone. "Yeah, he knows people here" Corahn said as a thug "lil C knows" he smiled showing his white straight teeth. "Don't worry mum. The worst will be having cooties.. word round the block is.." I stared at my son in shock "Corahn I blame you!" as I untied my son's croosed arms. "If our son becomes gangster-" "The name is lil C" "Boy shush!" I said. My phone vibrated in my pocket as I saw a text from Hazel. Though it was one word it made my blood boil. 'Marcel'

-Tobii