8 hours with this kid

Maria

I slammed my head against the wooden dining table. I was exhausted and tired from last night. Jacob kept me up for 4 hours. Four hours! Never ending hours of a Nirvana concert he went to when he was 14. All I did was wear the top and he mentions it straight. 'Did you know I went to a Nirvana concert babe...Care to watch' he persuaded me at a late hour of 10. 'I, Jacob Perez has just gone to the best concert ever! Misfits!' he told the camera sticking his tongue out and doing his signature sign. At the end I hope, of the concert.

With my head still glued to the table I looked up seeing the blue bowl containing my cereal. Lucky Charms all the way buddy. Oh yeah I didn't text back Hazel...do it later. My tiredness is real. The important person who was at the door was the mailman. I heard footsteps come down the black metallic looking stairs. I brought my head up noticing on my cheek a rainbow marshmallow. I blushed taking it off casually of my cheek.

I looked up noticing blue socks come downstairs. I laughed goofily then stopped. When did he get here? "When did you get here?!" I asked. "I came to see my little sis, the M in my M" That's the reason we're called M&M. I always forget we both have M's in our names. "That is not a valid point" I told him giving him a big hug. "I've missed you" I added hugging him tighter. "Well you sound like a cash register." He told me hugging me even tighter. "Still keeping with the blue theme. I see." I told him still buried in his arms. "Team blue and reppin'." he told me.

We both dumped our bodies onto the couch. "We need to catch up dude." he said to me. "Yes. We really do." I replied. "It was all dream" I started. "I used to read Word Up magazine." he continued. We both loved the rap industry almost every rapper but Nicki. Nicki.  Nicki, put it in your kidney. Nicki is the bomb.

"Still single and ready to mingle?" I asked him. "Heck yeah. We can hit the club make them ladies drop the thun thun!" he smirked. I looked at him up and down. "Boy you can go. But I got a ring on this finger." I told him, smiling at the thought of Jacob. "Damn. Afro puff. did that!" he said dramatically. I smiled at the ring. "Mrs Maria Francis Perez has a ring to it." (A/N I just realised that a corny joke there) "Ayy" he said strectching his arms "That is some ish I don't like." I laughed at his jokes. "You kept the maiden name. That's some ish I do like." he continued saying smiling. This guy.

~~~

"You guys go play. Daddy and I need to speak" Mummy persisted. Daddy pushed us the go towards the ice-cream parlour. "I sure do want some ice-cream!" Marcie said. I looked at him looking at the gap in teeth. "Did the tooth fwairy leave you some coins?" I asked. "Yeah. She sure did! I'm going to buy me a robot toy!" he smiled. 

He took my hand as we trodded to the huge truck in the park. I looked up seeing the wheels. I was little. Daddy will always tell me. 'Being little is super special!' he says before tucking me in my bed every single night after a bed time story. 

"What will you two bubbly kids like today?!" the old happy guy smiled at us. He had a missing tooth too. "Did the tooth fairy give you some money too?" I said pointing to his mouth. "No darlin' but I do get some selling ice-cream" he told me and Marcie, tapping my nose. 

"One vanilla ice-cream with a flake" Marcie said. "And one bubblegum please." I added, on my tip toes so I could at least see something. He turned around after forever and pushed the ice-cream to us. "There you go kids. Have a great day. It's sunny and I see some seats on the swings there." pointing towards the red swings. "Me first" Marcie said running to it. "NOO! me!" we both ran to it.

"No. I'm first. I am 7 and you are 4" he said pointing at himself then me. "Well being little is special" I said poking his chest. A girl popped off the seat leaving two spaces. Marcie hopped on one before I blinked. "Well get on then." Marcie told me. "I'm coming. I'm coming. My ice-cream is melting." I said licking my hand on the bubblegum ice-cream. I placed two hands on the seat to pull myself up after giving my ice-cream to Marcie. I sat on the swing while we both swang. He gave me back my ice-cream til it fell on the floor. "Marciee"I whined. "It wasn't me." he said shrugging his shoulders. I looked down at his dinosaur top. I then felt the black ground with my knees grazed. I looked back at the person with tears rimming in my eyes. "You hwurt me!" I said pointing at the chubby boy. "You bwully!" I said sitting up a bit. I ran to mummy and daddy. "He hurt me! and my ice-cream fell!" I said pointing to him once again. Mummy and Daddy were confused when they looked up to see Marcie pushing the boy back.

I swung my feet in my baby seat with Marcie crossing his arms. "But I wanted the robot" Marcie screamed when daddy took away the robot from his hands. "You don't go pushing boys Marcel." Mummy said, pointing at him and putting on a stern face. "You said not to point mummy!" Marcie smirked. "No park for a week." Daddy said. I looked at Marcie "Bro that is for forever" I said at him with my mouth in a 'o' shape. "I didn't want Maria to get hurt! No-one hurts Maria, she's my sister!"

~~~~

School is offically over! So happy. I've been speaking to this kid since I got home. Love her though :D Ermm had to bring some music. That's the M&M'S for you. I just found out that each M&M colour has a flavour. I don't like chocolate but I will start this quest. *Running to store to get a Zelda outfit*

-Tobi