Those fatal letters

Craig

"Really compliment your frame.." played through my ears. I was waiting in the library for her. I gave Hazel a kiss on her forehead before I left though she tried to press her body against mine. Let me tell you this, she was in her underwear and I'm a guy, point blank. Hard to resist but I did. I saw Dr Martens scrap against the floor while she sat down and took off her satchel from her shoulder, swinging it across the table. Her skirt was awfully short considering her job. Her ocean blue eyes pierced me while she adjusted her messy blonde bun.

~~~

She gripped onto my arm while trying to keep her cool. We walked up to the ticket booth and asked "Two tickets for the erm scary movie?'" she asked while shaking. We wanted to get into this 15 movie and we were 13. We dressed up as adults with me wearing a moustache and her looking like a accountant. The guy looks at us suspiciously before passing across the tickets. She sighed in relief. "Have a good day teenagers!" we stopped in our tracks and looked at him crazy. "Ew we aren't teenagers." She said nervously. "Nice costumes but just go'." "Thank you, so much like so so so-'" before she could drag on I pulled her to watch the movie.

We sat awkwardly in our seats with a bucket of sweet popcorn separating the both of us. She coughed merely for the attention. She straight away looked at me after staring at the gap."Friends" we both said shrugging our shoulders. The bright lights from the movie hit our faces every now and then. Then came the moment in time when she hugged the bucket of half full popcorn to avoid hugging me. The movie was quite amateur but it scared her.

After the movie she straight away pulled off my moustache. "Why you do that?!" I said trying to look for something she put on for the costume. "Well these." I said pointing "aren't your boobs." She instantly blushed and tried to keep a straight face. "These are mine Craig." she giggled. Well then.. 

We took off from the cinema. "Take it off. I wanna love you. Everybody wanna touch you." I sung to her while pointing to her. She began coughing. 2Hating on my singing." '"Thats how you get the girls?" She coughed again. "Dude what was in the popcorn?" she questioned me. "Its called gooey surprise." "I asked for what's inside" "and I said what it is.. it has chocolate inside." She began rummaging through her bag. "I can't find it" "Find what?" "My elephant! My sick bag...Pull over pull over'" she repeated. "I'm on the highway. Just wait!"

Well we didn't pull over that night and the chocolate hater who said "It makes me feel sick!" vomit all over my new Jordans.

~~

Though this girl wasn't Hazel nor the red jolly rancher.

Hazel

I flickered through the mail til my eyes caught an 'Important' letter and what caught my eye was the red lettering from a high court. I was going to court and I saw Craig's name also.

------

Oh God! Oh God! getting my big Sean on. This is to all my hating hoes seeing me get guap right now. Uniform still on for unidentified reasons.

Hold up tell me what you see.

-GUAP maker