Pumpkin pie & dry cleaning

Craig tapped his lap with his hand signalling for me to sit. I got out of my seat and sat on his lap, he slid his arms round my waist and underneath my thick jumper. I definitely won't get a cold with this I tell you that for sure. I tugged on his arms wanting him to let go. "I'm already hot as it iss" "Are you sure?" he changed his tone of voice real quick and he sounded so sexy. I withdrew my comment and snuggled on his lap. "Can you handle my muscles!" He said while I felt him flexing them. "Erm, I'm pretty sure I can." I replied smirking. "Are you sure?" he said right next to my ear.

~~~

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked Maria. She was sitting in the main part of the shopping cart while I was at the back with one foot on the metal bar. "Hurry up, girl!" she said while dipping her hands in the jar getting a cookie. I pushed my left foot gaining enough speed before putting it on the bar. I gripped onto the handle bar as Maria held onto the end of the cart. We were both screaming our lungs out with adrenaline running through our veins. "Turn! There is a stack of cherry cola', up ahead." Maria screamed at me. "And how do you expect me to turn!" We both prepared for the impact. We left the store being banned for a month and soaked in cola.

~~~

Tapping from the steering wheel was the only sound heard in the car. At the table, the wine ended up spilling on Maya, when Craig tickled me. "You are paying for the dry cleaning!" I remember Maya squealing. I turned my head to see the coat laid flat on the back seats. "Do you have to go?" The tapping from the steering wheel stopped and he turned towards me. "Well I have a week off" "Yay!" I screamed.

"I didn't finish but I don't know when so expect me to randomly pop up." I was upset but I have been learning to deal with recently. "Oh okay.." I replied. He smiled while his eyes still on the road. "Trust me, I'll make tonight one of the greatest." Well I am now excited. "I've missed this car y'know" I shared while tapping its smooth, black leather. "Ay, careful!" Craig told me. "Dude, its a car." "Yeah but I don't say that with your clothes" "Touche."

We got out the car and into the house. I walked across the tiled floor in the kitchen with my heels clicking against it. I saw in the backyard a finely decorated table with red cloth on top with a candle and a rose. "I was going to surprise you this evening but I didn't know about the Thanksgiving meal.." He got my hand and lightly kissed and brought me towards the table bringing out the chair first. He lit the candle giving a nice feel to the yard with the yellow lighting hit the jumpers every now and again. "Damn. I didn't get the food." "Well I've got pumpkin pie.." I got it out the fridge with whipped cream. The pie was divine.

"What else can we do with whipped cream?" Craig asked. "Well let's see." and with that I blew out the candle.

----

Great way to end thanksgiving! Hehe. I need to go do homework sadly. I have a cold and do not want to go school. Ta ra

-Turkey leg