Chapter 9

Hannah's POV

After i'd sat and talked to all the boys about how i felt and everything, i felt a bit better. We all agreed to go to the hospital again to see Isobel.

(At The Hospital)

"Mr Horan, Malik, Payne and Styles?" A nurse said. The boys looked up. "Yes?" Harry asked, fixing his hair from his light sleep. "You may see Isobel now. Um, she's only just woken, so you may have to be... Quiet." the nurse replied befor walking away. Niall nudged me and stood up, pulling me up. "C'mon Han.." he said, walking into the room where Isobel was, we were closely followed by Zayn, Liam and Harry. Liam and Harry sat at a near by table. Niall, Zayn and I stood at the side of the bed. "Hannah..? Zayn...?" Isobel croaked, looking at us both. Zayn looked at Isobel then looked away. I heard a buzz, Niall walked out the room, talking on the phone. Isobel looked at me. "You're... Not.. Mad at me... Are you?" She whispered. "No, im not mad at you, just, please dont ever do-" I was interrupted by Niall walking back in. "Lou's had an arguement with his mum, he's decided to come back from Doncaster." I  heard zayn mutter "great" and then dragged a chair next to the bed. 

Isobel's POV

Zayn pulled a chair over, pulling me from a slight thought track, i looked at him. He seemed, older and somewhat upset and stressed. My Fault . "Isobel.. Are you okay?" I looked at Zayn again. I half smiled and nodded. "No you're not" Zayns eyes were sympathetic and appeared to be searching my face "Talk to me" he said, his voice almost cracking,  tears forming fast in his eyes. "Why didnt you ring or text...?" "Because you were in an interview Zayn. I didn't want to interrupt," "It wouldn't have mattered..." He sighed, the tears spilling over his cheeks. "Don't cry, Zaynie..." I bit on my lip,  and sighed. "Isobel?" I looked over in the direction the voice came. Liam stood up, then looked at Hannah, Niall, Zayn and Harry. "Guys, you wouldn't mind going, would you? just outside.." "okay" they all mumbled and walked out. Liam sat in the chair Zayn was sat in. "I know you might not want to talk about anything at tme moment, and Hannah explained that sometimes it takes a while for you to talk to someone about something, but if you need to, me and the boys, including Lou, even though you havent met him yet, but you will do, will listen to you" he stated, his face full of concern. I nodded. "But i think you should talk to Zayn about it all, i saw some of the hate you were getting, he does care, I think he loves you Isobel.. And dont tell Hannah, but Ni loves Hannah." He said, his eyes dropping to his hands when he said the last part. I nodded again. "Li-..Liam?... Wheres my.. Phone...?" I said, He looked at the door, as did i. "I think Hannah has it.. One second." He stood up and opened the door, got my phone off hannah and came back in. "here" he handed my phone. I scrolled through my twitter.

@Hannahwbuu: I miss my bestie, get better Isobel!!!:'( @_Decode_xo xx

@ItsSimplyPaula: @_Decode_xo Wake up+get better soon!

I smiled at the two. and replied to Paula

@ItsSimplyPaula: I'M AWAKE. ISOBEL SURVIVED IT BITCHEZZ :D x

and then tweeted

Fuck the haters. I survive, what you gonna do now, eh eh?;) -Isobel.

and I got a text instantly from one of my cousins

"OI IZZY YOU'RE UP. AND YOURE WITH ONE DIRECTION. SAY HI FROM ME OKAI :P haha love you bitchhh<3" I laughed. "Liam?" "yeah?" "My cousin, who is a very big fan of you, says hello." "Tell her, The Liam Payner says hello...?" "Sophia" "Tell her, the Liam Paynerr says HELLO SOPHIA" I laughed, which caused my stomach to hurt and stopped. "Okay." then i texted her

"OIOI SOPHII THE LIAM PAYNERR SAYS HELLO SOPHIAAAA Love you too slagg<3" and then showed it to liam, He laughed, the chair he sat on moved, and because he was sat on the edge he fell off. Louis and Harry practically ran in "WHO'S KILLING WHO WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Louis shouted. I started laughing. Then cried in pain. Harry pulled up Liam and frowned at me. "Whats wrong?" "M-my...." Louis screamed and shouted "blood on the sheets" Liam's face fell and he ran to get a nurse. Louis sat on the floor. Everything blurred. I felt someone hold one of my hands "Isobel? Isobel talk to me..." it was zayn. I tried to speak. I felt Zayn's hand let go and everything went black.