Epilogue P6 - Shannon's POV

A year and a month after Isobel left

"Why wont you come home.. It's been over a year Iz.." I sighed.

I'd been skyping Isobel for an hour, we were waiting for Harry to come back. I was now living with Hannah and the boys.

"I'm not ready Shan, I'm sorry... How is everyone?" Isobel sighed, fixing her bright red hair.

"The same as yesterday I guess, I think Harry's coming to terms with you going. Management are going crazy cause he's still not over it" I picked up my guitar, tuning it.

Isobel sighed, hugging her knees.

"I still have your hoodie, the one you bought me for my 14th birthday, it's at my mums house though" I said, strumming mindlessly.

I began playing a song I couldn't remember the name of.  "How's your singing career going? I heard you were bringing out an album next year?" I asked, running out of things to talk to.

"Yeah, I'm thinking of calling it something like..." Isobel sat thoughtfully for a moment

"Torn In Two?" I suggested, I'd helped her write alot of songs recently so I knew what the album was going to be like.

"I'll write it down" she smiled slightly.

I texted Harry telling him to hurry the hell up.

Not long after I sent the text I heard the front door close and someone running up the stairs.

I looked towards the door and Harry walked in "Is she still there?" He looked stressed and really upset.

"Yeah I'm still here.. Hey Harry" Isobel sighed, drawing.

"Hey look,  I understand if you don't want to come back here, but are we still.. us?"

I watched Isobel's face go blank and she tensed up.

"I don't know, Harry. I don't know anymore."

"I-I love you"

"I love you too.. I uh, I have to go I'm helping my dad with a photoshoot then we're going to an open mic session in Edinburgh.. See you" She smiled faintly then ended the call.

Harry walked out, leaving my door open. I stared at my laptop.

Had I just lost my bestfriend?