Chapter 4

Harry's POV

I sat across the room from Liam and Niall. Louis had gone to the shop to get some food or something."so what are we gonna do then?" I heard Liam ask. Niall's eyes wandered between us, still not catching on. "Niall. Can you leave, please?" I asked. Niall stared at me, confused. "Niall, babe, go please.. I'll text you when to come back.." Liam said, his voice quiet and unsure on how he'd take it. Niall sighed. "Okay. i guess i'll go see where Zayn is." he mumbled then walked out dragging his feet.

Liam's POV

It hurt me to see Niall like that but he wouldn't understand,

If you're wondering what we're talking about, it's Zayn. He seemed lonely and not atall like his usual self. Harry and I had been keeping an eye on him. He's dissapered, yet again, today, the Isobel girl tweeted something about Zayn following her and she now has 3/5 because Harry and Lou refuse to follow her. She also tweeted this;

@zaynmalik Have a lovely day, whatever you're doing today!!

and, unsuprisingly, Zayn had replied

@_Decode_xo Thankyou, Iz :) I just thought i'd go the full route on a train from HC and back again. You enjoy the rest of your day hun x

I swear, even though he didn't know her, he was falling slowly for her..

"Liam?" Harry's voice creeped through my thoughts, I looked up "Sorry i was reading tweets." "Has Zayn tweeted?" Harry asked "Yeah, he tweeted that Isobel person, he got a train and rode the whole route, god knows where he is now though" I replied, scrolling through twitter "HARRY HONEY, I'M HOME!!" Louis' voice rang through the house into the living area.

Zayn's POV

I wonder what the boys are doing.. No i dont. Their proberly having Larry and Niam moments still. Hmf. My phone buzzed, it was a text from Niall, unusual. "Hey man, where are you? -Ni x" Hmm. "I'm just getting off the train, you not with Liam? -Z x" "Nah, i think "Niam" is off for a while, Him and Hazza practically kicked me out:/ :( -Ni x" "Aw man. Meet me at starbucks in a few -Z x"