Chapter 17

Liam's POV

"L-Liam?" Isobel opened her eyes slowly. "Isobel?" "What happened?..." she looks at me confused. "You kinda tried to kill yourself and.. well yeah.." "Oh.."

My phone buzzed, it was a text from Danii,

"Hey Li, Um is Isobel awake yet? The girls wanna see her.. Love you -Danii xx"

I replied with

"Hey Danii, she's awake, tell them to come up i'm just about to leave now... Love you too - Li xx"

And put my phone in my pocket. "I'm gonna go now, the girls wanna see you" I smiled before walking out. "Bye LiLi..." Isobel sighed, picking up her iPod putting one earphone in. I turned to face her when i reached the door. I shook my head trying to clear my head and walked down the hall. I met Hannah Emma Shannon and Ariana while walking back "She awake?" Shannon asked, looking up at me, she was quite small for a year 8. I nodded. "Go see for yourself" I said, walking to the waiting room, my mind crammed with questions and images. I shook my head again.

Isobel's POV

I waited patiently for the girls to come. I closed my eyes breifly, listening to Stan - Eminem, sighing.

"ISOBEL YOURE AWAKE!!" I heard Emma's familiar voice fill the room. I re-opened my eyes looking at four of my best friends. I didnt know what to say so i just sat there. After a while of silence my phone rang, scaring me. I answered it. "Hello?" "Isobel, thank god, are you okay?" I sighed, no wonder i didnt recognise the number it was my ex's sister. "I'm fine, how did you get my number?" I asked. She came up with a really lame excuse "Aiden gave it you didn't he?" There was a silence "Just tell me the truth next time" I sighed through my nose "Arianne ring me later okay" "Okay" I hung up, Hannah looked at me questioningly, i shrugged and placed my phone back on the table. A nurse walked in "So when can I leave?" I asked, she checked my pulse, and gently pulled the tube that was in my arm and put tape over where it was. "Well you have to have stitches because you went so deep, so probably tomorrow" GreatI smiled weakly. The nurse asked the girls to leave. "Can you walk?" "I don't know i've not tried." The nurse helped me out of bed, I was freezing, I decided not to show it though. I was able to walk kind of on my own, so the nurse just walked with me, making small talk. Soon enough I was being told to count down from 10-1, i got to 5 and i was out.

I woke up in an empty hospital room, my iPod on my stomach. I picked it up, a seiring pain flying up my wrist. I swapped hands and put my iPod in my right hand. I laid down again. listening to You're Never Over - Eminem with my eyes closed. Someone walked into the room, checked my temperature and sat on the chair beside my bed. I opened one eye, it was Danii. "hey.." She smiled. "Hey" "Zayn asked me to come and check on you, the boys had to go to a signing" I nodded, understanding.

The nurse walked in, gave me a quick check up, talked to Danii. "You can leave earlier, everything's normal, just be careful.." the nurse smiled. I pulled myself out of bed, pulling on a pair of purple sweats and a faded grey and pink hoodie, putting my hair in a bun, well the best i could do without pain. Danii had packed up for me and was waiting. I smiled at my reflection, breathed deeply and walked with Danii out of the hospital. We sat in the back of a familiar SUV, fans nor noticing it was us. We got back to the tour bus, Ariana, Emma, Shannon, Hannah and a blonde girl i recognised but couldn't think of her name were sat in the dining/kitchen area. "Hey girllsss" I said, smiling. I wass tackled to the wall by Emma. "YOU'RE BACK!!" she smiled. I laughed lightly. "Oh, you know who this is right?" Emma said, the blonde girl stood up. It was Taylor Swift. I smiled weakly. "Hey" She said, putting her hand out to shake mine, i shrugged and pulled her into a hug "I'm a hugger" I said.