Chapter 15

Louis' POV

I woke up about 7:30AM, Isobel lying on the floor, hugging the bear that i gave her. I sat and watched her sleeping for a while, remembering what she said the night before. She stirred but didnt wake up.

A few minutes later Liam popped his head around the door, looking at me then at Isobel. "She's asleep.. Nothing happened between us if you're wondering" I whispered. "Well what was the noise?" Liam was frowning. He didn't believe me. "They got shitfaced, Zayn went to have a drink of her drink and she lost it so i brought her in here" I said honestly "Well why are you still in here?" "I didn't want to leave her Liam, she wouldn't stop crying and I didn't want her to do anything stupid" I confessed, becoming slightly defensive. Liam nodded then walked out, closing the door quietly.

It was 10:30AM when Isobel woke up, she looked at me trying to piece together everything. "Ugh morning Loubear.." she croaked, lying back down putting her arm over her eyes. I stood up, flicking the light off, it was dark but not too dark, I pulled Isobel up. She hugged me tightly. "Louu... Can you go get me some paracetemol and clothes i dont want to see any of the boys or Hannah when I'm like this" she mumbled after a while, then curled up on the bed groaning in pain. I got up and walked into Isobel and Zayn's room. Zayn was lying on Isobels side of the bed, his face buried in the pillow. I sighed and quietly chose Isobel some clothes. I chose her a top similar to one i owned, a pair of faded purple skinny jeans and a red and white varsity jacket,

(Top:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=29727058

Jeans:http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsf-nNAauNRGKj24lV89T7RfvLgOMbAhYRzTrJvY03CJEgzCAf

Jacket:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=45482853 )

I walked into the shared bathroom and got paracetamol a glass of water. I knocked lightly on the door and pushed it open "Izzykinnss its mee!" i whisper/shouted. I gave her the paracetamol and the glass of water and looked out the window while she changed. "Done!" she hugged me tightly and walked into the bathroom to fix her hair. "Can i plait your hair?" I asked, standing in the doorway. "Sure, why not?" she tapped the counter and i sat on it, she stood infront of me, facing the door, i ran the brush through her hair removing any un-found knots and began plaiting. I finished after about 15 minutes. She looked in the mirror. "You're really good at plaiting Lou.." I smiled and hopped off the counter "Are you feeling any better?" "Yeah a little, why?" "Enough to sing for a record deal?" "What?" "I said 'Enou-" "I know what you said, but why?" "I asked Simon to let you sing and see if he'll sign you!" She thought about it for a bit. "I can't wear this!!" she gestured to her clothes. "Yes you can" "But i look like a mix between you Zayn and Harry!!" she went to walk to her room, I grabbed her arm "I wouldn't if I were you, Zayn's a bit of a grump when he's hungover. You look fine Izzy" I smiled. "'Cmon, I'll tell Liam where we're going and we'll go" she sighed, "Fine" I began to walk to the kitchen, "Oh and Lou bear?" I turned round. "nice underwear." Isobel smirked. I looked down to realise i was only wearing my boxers. I ran into my room, pulled on a white pair of skinny jeans, the same top as Izzy and a pair of TOMS, i got a pair+a pair of socks for Isobel too. I fixed my hair and walked into the kitchen, grabbed two bottles of water and explained to Liam where we were going. I gave Isobel the socks and TOMS and waited for her to put them on.

We walked to our tour bus "PAULYYYY!?"I yelled, Paul walked into view. "Just you two?" I nodded, Paul drove us to a recording studio. I got out and let Isobel get out "Ready?" "Nervous" I gave her a quick shoulder massage, a hug and handed her a bottle of water "You'll do great, c'mon" we walked to the room Simon asked me to come. "Uncle Siii!!" I said/shouted, hugging him. "Hello Louis" he laughed, "This must be Isobel?".