Jungkook - Life full of wrongs.

Start from the beginning

"Quit it, Jungkook. What do you want from me?" I snapped, looking back, facing Jungkook who's been following us since we left the classroom.

"Just a lunch with you." He shrugged.

"Will you leave us alone after?" I asked, irritated.

"Yes." He smiled.

I mumbled a few things but when Jungkook didn't hear a no from me, he walked up to my side and smiled.

"I want a lunch with you alone though." He smiled and I shook my head.

"If there's Lina, there's Nikki. Take it or leave it." I narrowed my eyes at him and he smiled.

"Don't worry. She won't be alone." He chuckled and out of nowhere, Taehyung and Jimin walked up to us and smiled.

"Hi Nikki." Jimin smiled and Taehyung waved.

Fudgecake. Nikki likes Jimin. How can I forget?

"Can we have lunch with you, Nikki?" Taehyung asked and Nikki darted her eyes from me to Jimin to me then back to Jimin. When she didn't answer, Jimin had his arms over her shoulders and now I lost Nikki. Jimin only had to smile before walking away with Taehyung and my bestfriend.

"Now, can I have lunch with you?" Jungkook asked with a kiddy smile and I sighed in defeat before walking to the cafeteria with Jungkook beside me, wearing a victorious smile.

.

.

.

"What do you want with me?" I asked as I sat on our table, hating all the stares I've been attracting since I'm hanging out with Jungkook.

"I don't know, be my girl?" he asked and I looked at him wide eyed. I was definitely not expecting that.

"No." I answered flatly. "You have a lot of girl swooning over you. Just pick from them." I rolled my eyes.

"I mean come on. You're the only girl who's not swooning over me, and I like that." He said, pushing out his tray away from him as he looked at me. "Give me a month to prove you."

"Prove me what? You don't have to prove anything." I scoffed, looking at him disgusted.

"Just one month. Get to know me, I'll get to know you... Then I'll ask you again. That's the time you can reject me or give me a chance." He said, and I shook my head and sighed.

"I'm guessing you're not taking a no for an answer?" I asked and he smiled.

"See? You're getting to know me really fast." He smiled and I buried my face in palms, not knowing what else to do.

.

.

.

The next days were seriously annoying. Nikki would feel very uncomfortable but Jungkook wouldn't leave us and act as if nothing was wrong, like as if we've always been hanging around. He'll sit with us during lunch and all the other girls would be on the next table as one tried their luck, approaching him as they caress his hair and shoulders but when Jungkook would give no response, they'd just scoff and stomp away. I'd look at him, wanting to puke everytime all these girls touch him and him not even reacting like as if he was used to it; in which I was right.

He'd always be with different girls every single time before that day when I've been a victim of a stampede and suddenly he wanted to go out with me. I couldn't help but think that something was fishy, but he was just too persistent that I couldn't have done anything even if I wanted to.