Chapter 16

SO SO Sorry for the wait again. It's been tough. I got sick, but DON'T WORRY its probably just a cold. I got sent home from school because of a sore throat and a runny nose. My parents wont take me to get a test though, so hopefully my symptoms get better.

ALMOST A THOUSAND READS?! Omg Thank you guys!

GUYS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO WRITE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 

Don't worry I already finished chapter 17 but please tell me what should happen next, like what should happen in the future or something.

Word count: 732

Recap:

"I-I guess that's a-all for now. I-I cant think of a-anything e-else." I said.

Mason's POV

She finally told me about herself!!! I'm so happy! She's warming up to me.

I will remember that she likes this place, and that she hates loud noises. I will remember everything she said to me. I will also allow her to decorate the pack house and our house every holiday if she would like to.

We stayed there in silence for a little longer before I heard Sky speak

"D-Do you want to go b-back to the p-pack h-house? O-Or your h-house?"

"Sure! We definitely have time, its only like 2pm, we have a whole like  9 or 10 hours ahead of us!" I'm soo happy I can become more like myself without having to be careful about not to hurt her, not that it offended me, it just made me sad that I couldn't be more of her mate because of her past.

And with that, we started off to my house

Once we got there, we went up to our room, Sky sat on the bed, while I tried to find a movie to watch. "What movie do you want to watch?"

"W-Whats t-that one?" She says pointing to 'Bolt' (A/N BEST MOVIE EVER OMG)

"It's about a dog, you want to watch it?" I said putting the disk into the dvd player.

"Sure" she said quietly. Oh god, I love her voice, its the most beautiful sound...

An hour and a half later

"That w-was a great m-movie" Sky said after watching the movie

We watched a couple more until it was time to go to bed. It was a great time, I even think that Sky is getting used to me.

We went downstairs and got some food.

"What do you want to eat?" I said to Sky

"D-do you have K-KD? (Kraft Dinner. If you didn't know what it was.) that w-was my f-favourite as a k-kid" she said. 

"Yeah.. I think we do" I said as I looked through the cupboards. After a few minutes, I found a box of it.  I put the water onto the stove and waited for it to heat up. 

Right as I was about to put the noodles in, I heard a crash like glass shattering. after that, I heard a scream. I looked around and saw that Sky wasn't in the kitchen anymore. I panicked and followed her scent to the bathroom, around where the smash came from. 

"Sky! Are you alright in there?!" I said panicked

After 2 minutes with no answer I slammed the door open to see the window smashed and Sky was gone. Was she kidnapped?!

"EVERYBODY SEND A SEARCH TEAM OUT!! MY MATE, YOUR FUTURE LUNA HAS POTENTIALLY BEEN KIDNAPPED"   I  yelled out to the pack link.

I ran out of the front door and caught a glimpse of someone going out of the clearing with sky being dragged.

"M-Mason!" I heard sky scream and then be gone.

I ran as fast as I could towards the spot where sky was being dragged, I shifted once I got to the trees and continued going. I couldn't lose her!

I followed the person dragging her and jumped and caught them in my jaws right before the pack border one the east wing. Where sky came from. Her old pack was starting a war.

I looked down to see the ugly ass beta from blue blood pack and ripped his head off, he didn't deserve to live. I heard sky whimper and a voice.

"So we have met" Came from behind me. That must be the alpha from the blue blood pack. I turned around and leaped at him but not before I was tackled.

Cliffhanger! so sorry!!!! 

I will work on the new chapter RIGHT AFTER I PUBLISH THIS ONE

I can probably get it published by tomorrow.

Well, how do you guys like it so far? Sky's old pack has finally attacked.

Byee

😝✌