Chapter 5

writing this right after i published the other part.

Today had been crazy! I was walking my dog and I went to my school because I saw one of my teachers go past and I wondered if he was going to my old school. I have a whole bunch of good, friendly teachers there. So when I got there, a whole "construction collection agency" thing came and a whole bunch of undercover cops came to the house right beside the school and I walked past this one cop cause I had to get back home and he was towering over me as i was walking past, yes I might only be like 5'2" but he had to be atleast like 7'5" or somethin, he was TALL and buff too this guy looked like he worked out everyday.

Anyway that's how that went on yesterday walking my dog.

Word count: 1132

Recap:

"Where should she be?" I thought.

Sky's POV

Running through the forest, I start to smell that there was a wolf near, I suddenly heard water in the distance, realizing that river water can wash away my scent, I started running faster.

Halfway to the river, a wolf tackled me. I groaned out in pain, seeing as he hit me pretty hard, knocking me down to the ground. Soon enough he was howling. 

wow! I just got dejavu!

I got up only for the wolf to push me down again.

I whimpered and started backing away, hitting the back of a tree, I see another wolf come out of the trees, Mason. Great just great. I'm going to be beaten for running away. Well, he might kill me now.

He comes closer and I try to get away from him, closing in on myself, pulling myself closer to the tree. Mason comes closer despite me trying to get away. He picks me up and I scream. loud. in his ear, he drops me and holds his ears. I take this advantage to run. He recovers instantly though and I feel his arms around me again, he puts his hand around my mouth to cover my screams and cry outs telling him to put me down.

I flinch when he tells me that he was going to bring me back to the pack house. I try to get out of his grasp but its no use. Stupid me for not getting muscles so I can take him down. 

I give up and lean into him. Soon enough we get to the pack house. Or should I say the pack hospital, where they stick needles in you and give you disgusting medicine and ugh I just hate it.

He brings me into a room on the top floor. I'm guessing so I cant make a rope and escape again. ugh I'll find a way. Or I can just give up and become a slave again. Sad as it sounds, that's only what I've been taught to do, I haven't been taught "love" like there is literally no such thing, you cant tell me that love exists. It doesn't. You can like someone very very much, but there will be no such thing as love between 2 people.

As we get into the hospital room and Mason sets me down, he tries to talk to me.

"What did they do to you?"

"I-I am n-not allowed t-to t-talk about w-what a-a-alpha did t-to me"

"why isn't that Hun?"

"H-He'll hurt m-me"

"He's not here anymore, why don't you tell me your name?"

"S-Sky. Alpha"

He cringed and looked away. What? is there something wrong with my name?

"Sky, when people are mates, they don't call them by their ranks."

"W-what?" 

"Yeah but it's ok, you're still learning." He looked deep in thought for a second 

"The doctor will be coming in soon to look if you have any injuries from your little escape there."

"A-Are you going t-to punish m-me for r-running away?"

"No. I will not, I will keep an eye on you so that you do not try and do it again though."

"Are y-you going to b-be like a-alpha?"

"NO! THAT GUY DESERVES TO ROT IN HELL FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOU!"

I whimpered and pushed myself up against the headboard to get away from him. I put my hands over my head to protect myself from any of his hits.

I heard the door open and close, I smelled another person in here with alpha. Great 2 against 1.

I looked up to see it was the doctor from this morning, I trusted her more than I trusted the alpha in this room right now, I inched closer to her, surely enough I started to calm down with her presence in the room.

I looked over to Mason and say pity in his eyes, and shame? Why would he feel shame?

"Ok, so it looks like you pulled the IV out of your arm, you need to get fluids into your body, plus you need to eat."

She says reaching over for the needle that has the IV attached to it. I moved away from the doctor, no longer trusting her, what if it hurts me. They gave me Wolfsbane in needles, what if the IV is laced with Wolfsbane?

She reached over to me and I flinched back, I was so intent on trying to move away from her that I didn't notice that Mason got behind me and held me close to him, reaching for my arm, I pulled my arm away and put it close to my chest, not wanting the needle in my arm.

Sighing, Mason grabbed my arm and while I was trying to pull away, he said "This will not hurt you, it will help you heal now please let it go."

I started to try and resist more, only for Mason to grip my arm tighter and hold it towards the doctor telling her to put the needle in my arm. 

"NO NO I-I'LL BE G-GOOD P-PLEASE NOT T-THE W-WOLFSBANE A-AGAIN P-PLEASE!"

This got Mason to let go of my arm and I pulled my arm towards myself. Clutching my arm closely, I turned forward, so that I can see both of them. 

Mason looked at me. Anger clear in his eyes.

I looked at him in terror, he was going to beat me for resisting.

"I-Im sorry alpha, y-you can p-put the n-n-needle i-in now. I wont r-resist a-anymore."

He looked at me and got closer to me again, him gripping my arm and pulling it towards the doctor, me a crying mess. the doctor stuck the needle in my arm and Mason ran out of the room. Angry.

I put my head down, not willing to make eye contact with the doctor. That was disrespectful. 

"What else did they do to you?"

Another chapter, when im supposed to be doing schoolwork but that ok!

Byee!

😝✌