Chapter 1

Hey guys! this is my very first book!

I'm happy to start this book after 2 years of putting it off and reading other shit on wattpad.

lmao. Or how my friend and I accidentally said it.... lamoo

hope you guys have fun reading this as much as i did writing it! i hope this is as good as i thought it would be.

Word count: 1062 

" You stupid bitch!" Alpha yelled as he slammed me against the wall, making me whimper in pain. 

"I - I'm sorry alpha" I whispered.

"What was that?!" He yelled making me flinch back, earning an evil laugh out of him.

"I'm sorry alpha" I said louder.

"Well you fucking should be! Now tell me what you did to make me this mad sweetheart, actually.... why don't you tell the whole pack house what you did?" He yelled in my ear, dragging me out of my small, trashed, bloodied room to outside where the pack was training and preparing for any kind of attack.

We stopped in the middle of all the pack members and soon all eyes were on me, making me extremely uncomfortable instantly.

"If you wouldn't mind, which you better not, or else there will be consequences, this little bitch would like to share how she disappointed me today, and how she deserves this punishment."

I didn't know what to do, if I spoke to quietly, I would be beaten for disrespecting the alpha and if I spoke too loudly, I would be punished, either way, I needed to choose my words carefully.

"I-I didn't do m-my chores p-perfectly to alpha's l-liking." I quietly said but loud enough for the whole pack to hear, knowing they could all hear me when they all have super sensitive ears.

"Good, good, now shall we continue what we were doing in your 'room' " Alpha whispered in my ear.

I shuddered, knowing what comes next, a beating and/or sex, depending on his mood. Going by his mood right now, I'm going to guess he's going to force himself on me, yet again.

3 hours later

He just finished with me, I don't know what to do anymore, I think I'm going to run away tonight, I just have to plan everything right, and if I don't, well, I think you know what will happen.

I was still sore down there from what he did, but the pain always dies down in a day or so. I know what you're thinking, 'aren't werewolves supposed to heal faster than humans?'

Well, from all the abuse that I go through, it takes me longer to heal. I've basically turned into a human now. I haven't shifted in years, and what I go through, is painful. I am given wolfs bane every month so I cant shift, and if there's an attack any time soon, well I'll have to run like hell.

So the way that I am planning to run away tonight is to wait until everybody is asleep, pack all my things, be careful around the pack warriors patrolling the pack borders, find a spot when they are switching places, and run like hell.

A couple hours later

I think that all of the pack members are asleep, so I need to start packing, I packed a couple ripped up shirts, pants, a pair of shorts, and of course the undergarments too.

By the end of packing and ready to go, I had a backpack and and the clothes on my back, it was also a small backpack anyway, I had to take it from the closet with all the school supplies for the pack members. I'm sure they wont notice a single backpack missing, will they?

Now for leaving. I looked over at my alarm clock, it was 12:55 the warriors will be switching places in 5 minutes, they change places every hour. which means, I have to move fast, and not be seen.

I scurried out of my 'room' and down the hallway, to the staircase, I ran down the staircase making sure to avoid the creaky spots. I was at the very last step when I didn't remember there was a creaky spot on the bottom, I accidentally stepped on it, it was almost silent but when everybody was asleep, somebody was sure to hear it if they were half asleep.

I heard a door open and footsteps get closer, I needed to move! NOW!

"Hello? Is anybody there?" I heard one of the warriors pups whisper down the hall.

Damn it! I need to move before anybody catches me! I ran down the long hallway to the front door and opened it really slowly and carefully. 

Hopefully that didn't take longer than 5 minutes!

I quickly ducked behind a bush when I heard a rustling beside me. The pack warriors were moving now! I need to get out of the pack territory before a warrior gets back to this spot and catches me. 

I ran to the pack border, looked back and thought to myself,

'Goodbye stupid, pack' and crossed the border.

'I'M FREE!' I thought.

I quickly ran away from the pack border, afraid that the warriors would soon return to their new spot on patrol and see me.

I was running happily past the border when I heard a twig snap beside me, fairly close I would say too. I quickly turned my direction to that spot and looked closely, what I saw next, I was not ready for.....

Alright guys.. I think I will leave it here, until the next chapter obviously! hahaha

Hope you like it so far. I liked writing this, I wrote it my way after reading a whole bunch of werewolf books and not finding the right one to my liking, it going too fast and the main character trusting to fast, its just not that easy to trust after being abused like that, and i know what you will say, "its the mating bond though" yeah I know, its just I don't like things going extremely fast and trust takes years to build. No i will not make this book so that its going to take years for the character to build trust again, but I wont make it fast either.

I know most people probably wont read this and I understand it, I don't read this part either haha but yeah, hope you enjoy the book and hopefully I will keep up with updates. 

byeeee!