Chapter 4

Hope you guys didn't wait too long, I've been stressing over family and school work. I'm now writing this and going to continue writing this far into the night. Like usual. Because that's when my parents aren't yelling and fighting and stuff like that.

Anyways enjoy this part.

Word count: 917

Recap:

Trigger warning ended 

Then it was all black.

Masons POV

The doctor came out of the room. She didn't look too happy with what she got as a result from talking with my mate.

"So what happened?" Curiosity getting the best of me. 

"Turns out she was beaten and she confirmed she was 'touched' by the alpha of the pack, by the way, did you get the pack name?"

"Oh 'm gonna kill him when I see the alpha! I'm going to rip his heart out and tear it with my claws. Or I might rip out his eyes first and shove them down his throat, then tear out his heart.  I want t-"

"ALPHA, with all due respect, I need to know the pack name, then you can go see your mate and think of whatever revenge you want to do to the alpha of the pack."

"Oh yes ok its called the Blue Blood pack"

"Thank you alpha, you may go in, but link me when she wakes, she had a difficult time before passing out from her panic attack."

"Ok thank you Dr. Teddy"

Walking into the hospital room, I didn't expect her to be on the floor shaking in her sleep, she must be cold, I picked her up and set her in the bed. I started to walk to the other side of the room to get the chair, sitting down, I started to get sleepy. drifting off to sleep, all I could think of was how beautiful her eyes were.

The next morning

As I woke up, I look over to the hospital bed that my mate is supposed to be sleeping on, I see her staring at me curiously, I watch her as she notices that I'm up and starts to shake. I walk over to her, hoping that she would trust me even the tiniest bit yet. But proving that thought wrong when she backed away as far as she could from me. 

"Hey, its ok, I wont hurt you"

"B-But e-everyone does.." She says quietly

"Not everyone hun, I don't want to, I would never hurt you, remember what I told you? I'm your mate. Mates physically cant hurt each other."

"Y-You could get s-someone e-else to h-hurt me."

She really wasn't giving up. I walked out of the room starting to get restless and angry that the alpha did this to her, how is she going to accept me when shes afraid of me, an alpha, she thinks I'm the same just because of my rank.

Sky's POV

He walked out and I start to wonder why. Why he walked out. Why he looked so mad, all I said was that he could get someone else to hurt me because nobody obviously cares about me, plus he was an alpha, he could order anyone to hurt me.

I hope he wasn't mad at me. If he was mad at me and he left the room, that could mean hes getting someone to get me. I needed to leave! no matter what, I have to leave.

I get out of bed, tripping over my own feet and falling on my face, I need to get out of here fast! someone might've heard that.

I fast walk to the bathroom, noticing before that there was a window in there and seeing as we were a couple stories up like 3 or something, I grabbed my sheets from off the bed and ran into the bathroom and locked the door from the inside. I looked out the window, seeing it was 2 stories high. I started to tie the sheets together in an effort to make a rope to go down on.

As I'm climbing out of the window, there's a knock on the door, listening closely, i heard the doctor ask if I was ok in there. Mason obviously hasn't come back from his storm out.

Looking down, I see I only have a few more feet to go so I just jump, and start running towards the trees. escaping like I did with my other "pack" now I can be free. 

Running into the forest, I realize I have no idea where I'm going, I just run away from the pack house and hopefully not run into Mason or anybody else from the pack.

Masons POV

"What do you mean shes gone!?" I asked Dr. Teddy after she linked me and told me that my mate was missing. She went into the bathroom and couldn't find her anywhere, but saw the window open.

I started to link the whole pack 

'If you guys see a young woman running away from the pack house, bring her to the pack house immediately. She is your future Luna so if you bring her back harmed in any way I will not hesitate to harm you the way you harmed her. I will also be out looking for her so I will tell you if I see her. If I don't, one of you better tell me where she is.'

'Where should she be?' I thought.

And that's where I'm going to end it. Well, this chapter.

Hope you enjoyed it, like always. Haha

Byee

😝✌