Chapter 7

Sorry about the wait again, it happened not to be rainy here, I will try and have updates every other day again in the future but not a guarantee.

Word count:

Recap:

He showed me to my room and it was huge! It had a big bed, a big closet, even though I didn't have that many clothes. Actually thinking about it now, I didn't have any, I lost my bag somewhere in the forest when Mason and his pack found me.

"Uh A-Alpha?"

"Yes Sky?"

"I-I don't have a-any c-clothes.."

"That's ok, we can go shopping tomorrow or tonight with a couple warriors from the pack, so you and I don't get hurt."

Going shopping? Why would he do that? I bet hes just going to get me small clothes that don't fit me because he would beat me and hate me and throw me to the side just like alpha did. Thinking this, I frowned. What if he said that he was mates, but we weren't really.

"Whatever you're thinking, I wont beat and abuse you like the alpha of your other pack did." Mason spoke up with anger with every word speaking about my old pack.

"H-How can I t-trust y-you though?"

"It will take a while but you will become to know me and know that mates don't like to see the other hurt. so if you get hurt, its almost like I get the exact same hurt as you, it feels like a silver dagger goes into my heart each time. or so I've heard and seen."

"O-Oh"

"Yeah so lets get you into something other than that hospital gown and underwear, I don't want males looking at you while you're going through the stores." He started walking out, stopped in the doorway of my room and turned around.

Oh crap this is it, this is where he get fed up with me and starts beating me.

"Are you coming? We are getting some of my clothes." Why is he giving me his clothes? What if he says they don't look good on me? What if they look weird and he wants me to take them off and go in the hospital gown? 

"Ok, so here's some clothes to wear for today until you get some other ones."

I started to take off my clothes in front of him, he quickly closed his eyes

"BATHROOM IS OVER THERE! DON'T CHANGE HERE!"

I flinched back, he was gonna beat me now. He didn't want to see my disgusting body. I was fine with that I guess. 

I started to walk to the bathroom. Once I was done, I walked out and saw him laying on his bed, looking at a rectangular thing, swiping his thumb up every few seconds.

"W-Whats that?"

"It's a phone hun, I could maybe get you one if you would like?"

"N-No its o-ok."

"Ok if its ok with you then, lets go to the mall shall we?"

We walked out of his room and down the long hallways towards the door. I wonder if I'm able to run away when I'm at the mall so when he doesn't expect it. I might have a good chance of getting away, but then again, he could have guards watching my every move because of how many times I've run away.

"I know what you're thinking. You think you can get away, but guess what? That's not happening any time soon because I have guards watching us while we are going through the mall and don't even think about escaping through a window in a bathroom or something, I have guards that will instantly catch you if you try and run." He said as he was driving to the mall.

"I-I understand sir."

"We went over this sky, we are mates, we don't call each other sir, or ma'am we call each other by our first names, my name is Mason so I expect you to call it that, ok?"

"O-Ok M-Mason" I said testing his name out. It didn't feel right but if it made him happy, that would mean less beatings. Right?

As we parked, I looked at the mall, it looked bigger than I imagined it would be, I knew that there would be a whole bunch of stores in it but I didn't think it would be this big! Wow!

Ok guys I think I will leave it here, I know short chapter but I will post a longer one very soon! I promise!

What do you think should happen next?

1) Should there be an attack on the pack?

2) Sky starts to slowly trust Mason because of the mating bond?

3) Sky gets kidnapped?

BYEE

😝✌