76: No Regrets

*** Ash's POV ***

I've been nervous all day leading up to this moment. Hell, I had been nervous about this since I came up with the idea months ago when we were kicking around the idea of buying a house instead of adding living quarters to the brewery. When we decided to start saving for a down payment we agreed that buying a house would put the wedding planning on hold.

I could tell she was disappointed as her and Lila were going strong on the planning as a distraction from the fire and her injuries. Now I'm sitting here with a brand new brewery set up to host a wedding, family in from out of town, and my beautiful girl looking at me like I've just asked her to join me on a trip to the moon.

As everyone holds their breath waiting for Reese to regain hers and respond, Lupa walks up behind me and puts her head over my shoulder. Everyone tries to withhold their "aws" and laughter, but a murmur goes through the crowd.

"Devon Ashley Lewis, it will be my honor." My love, my soon to be wife, agrees. I jump to my feet and nearly knock her over with my excitement. She said yes to my crazy plan!

I hold the sides of her face and kiss her once quickly. "You don't even know how happy you've made me! I'm getting married to the woman of my dreams."

I throw my head back and howl. She laughs and then pulls my face back to hers for a longer, deeper kiss.

Mick breaks us up. "Alright, lovebirds. We need to get you all kitted up. Nathan, you're on."

*** Reese's POV ***

Nathan and Lila step up to us, hugging each of us independently.

Nathan laughs. "This feels like deja vu." He is referring to our engagement party.

"So Reese we're going to go get you all dressed and ready. Mick has Ash covered. Nathan is going to go let the masses in and let them know what they're getting for being at the grand opening...also being a wedding guest!" Lila prattles on.

I hold up my hands. "I'm so confused. How did you guys plan all this without me knowing? I've been all over this PR plan! And wait, is my family here?"

Ash grimaces. "Your brothers...your mom...well you know. And your dad was traveling, but sends his love."

"Of course. Your parents?" I ask curiously.

"Yep. Even my Dad. And of course, Dom and his wife." Ash answers making me interested in meeting his dad.

"Reese's...shit, I'm sorry. Get over here, kiddo!" I see my two brothers, Johnny in his dress uniform, and Hunter in a sharp looking suit. I look back at Ash and try to lead him over to do introductions.

Mick holds him back. "There's time for that later. There are guests waiting! Let's go, Ash."

Ash pulls me close to him, looking me in the eyes and caressing my face. "You're sure about this?

"No regrets. I'll see you at the altar." I verify.

We kiss before we're both yanked in opposite directions. I mouth to him "I love you" and he responds in kind. I hug my brothers quickly. Apparently my father asked them to walk me down the aisle.

I roll my eyes. "Even if he were here, I would have requested that."

"You know I'm still not fully convinced of this guy." Johnny comments.

"That's why I'm here. If you refuse, she still has my blessing." Hunter has my back.

I look at Johnny, ready to plead my case for why I love Ash. He cracks a smile. I shove him. "You're messing with me!"