20: Mick - A Private Tasting

*** Mick's POV ***

Ash and Reese just left the brewery and I'm alone again with Bebe. Out back, even with the interruption, she refused to let up, riding me to completion. This woman is fire!

I met her today while I was out shopping for supplies for the weekend at one of those giant warehouse store places. I was proud of myself for following Ash's list and getting just pretzels and crackers. He was nervous about hosting an industry tasting. Wants to be all fancy and here I am questioning why we need to feed these people.

With Reese as a recent distraction, I wonder if he even remembers that the event is this Sunday night. I'll have to remind him tomorrow.

Anyway, Bebe was shopping and just so happened to accidentally stick something of hers in my cart.

"Excuse me, gorgeous. Unless you're coming home with me, I think you chose the wrong cart." I teased.

"My goodness! Apparently my body has a mind of it's own and it's trying to get me in trouble today." She gasped, pressing a hand to her chest above her full rack.

I looked her up and down. Those leggings showed off her bountiful bottom and her top was buttoned just enough to be decent. Her thick lips were pouty and her eyes were bright, surrounded by thick lashes. I sure as shit wouldn't mind taking her home.

"I'm Mick." I said, offering her a paw.

"Bebe." She replied, all breathy and dainty.

"Is that short for something? It's unusual." I commented on her name.

"Yeah, it's way sexier to hear called out in bed than my full name." She batted her eyelashes at me and I could feel my body start to stir for her. Smoking body and flirty, I may just have to thank Ash for being so distracted that he forgot this little shopping excursion.

"You must have tested the theory." I teased.

She laughed and looked in my cart. "Salty snacks. Hosting a party?"

"My buddy owns a brewery and we have an event for industry types next week." I boasted a little.

"Oh what brewery? I love beer and am quite familiar with the local offerings." She asked curiously.

"I'm pretty sure you haven't been into ours. I would have remembered a woman like you." I complimented her.

She smiled. "Aren't you charming? I take it you work there?"

"Assistant brewmaster for No Regrets Brewing." I may have puffed my chest a little.

Bebe nodded. "I think I have heard of No Regrets. Up and coming, right?"

"You could say that. Ash just received some entrepreneurial spirit award of some sort because he does a lot with charities, but he's also wicked talented at his craft." I bragged about my buddy.

"I'll have to come check it out." She considered.

"If you want to come by tonight, I can give you a private tasting. Undivided attention." I promised her.

"Well when you put it that way, how can I resist?" She licked those lips and it was on.

She agreed to come back to the brewery with me. The rest just sort of happened. And she was right. Her name just rolled off my tongue during sex and it was hot.

"So that was Ash and his..." She questions.

"Girlfriend, I think. They've been dancing around each other for few weeks, but I'm pretty sure it's official now. I'm happy for him. His ex did a real number on him." I share.